News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Took a friend for a tour of the place about four weeks ago. He hadn't been back to the area in over 15 years. Supper depressing. He kept rushing from place top place expecting certain stores to be there only to be sorely disappointed.

Took a friend for a tour of the place about four weeks ago. He hadn't been back to the area in over 15 years. Supper depressing. He kept rushing from place top place expecting certain stores to be there only to be sorely disappointed.
By some total miracle, the Bay is still there, perhaps anchoring the place.

New trailers, or are they just being moved over?

These trailers will never be opened again. All going to be trashed I can guarantee
hard to tell if its new ones or old ones being moved, woodbine property still full of trailers like before, but i didn't view around the whole property

Legend has it that The Bay was built on a Native Indian burial ground. A once sacred land that was inhabited by the Kahlou'S'auw't Kehihnge
descendants. A lineage that can be traced back several generations through the extensive findings of local historian Jonathan Julias "JJ"
Muggs. As a common misconception, the icon of the horse which adorns the Woodbine Fantasy Fair logo is actually based on the bareback
riders that protected these hunting grounds from the influence of liquidated omens.

Out of respect for the Kahlou'S'auwt people and their culture, The Bay at the Woodbine Centre is more than just a longstanding anchor;
historically speaking, the land encompassing Woodbine's formative years was deemed a heritage site by the city of (Urban) Toronto back in

For more information on the subject, I'm also available for lectures on College and University campuses. Cash only.

Legend has it that The Bay was built on a Native Indian burial ground. A once sacred land that was inhabited by the Kahlou'S'auw't Kehihnge
descendants. A lineage that can be traced back several generations through the extensive findings of local historian Jonathan Julias "JJ"
Muggs. As a common misconception, the icon of the horse which adorns the Woodbine Fantasy Fair logo is actually based on the bareback
riders that protected these hunting grounds from the influence of liquidated omens.

Out of respect for the Kahlou'S'auwt people and their culture, The Bay at the Woodbine Centre is more than just a longstanding anchor;
historically speaking, the land encompassing Woodbine's formative years was deemed a heritage site by the city of (Urban) Toronto back in

For more information on the subject, I'm also available for lectures on College and University campuses. Cash only.
Heh lol! You probably offended someone… but.. that’s kind of the point of comedy isn’t it?

Back