What do you guys think of this development? It looks like a very nice location and the prices seem reasonable.

Does anyone have an opinion on this development?

Personally I'm not a fan of the location but the prices are so low I'm pretty sure you could get some +ve cash flow renting out the unit. Which is hard to do with most DT pre-construction prices these days.

I'm tempted

Does anyone have an opinion on this development?

Personally I'm not a fan of the location but the prices are so low I'm pretty sure you could get some +ve cash flow renting out the unit. Which is hard to do with most DT pre-construction prices these days.

I'm tempted

Any update? What are views on this property now that it is closer to completion?

Did anyone hear anything about ONNI planning to skip occupancy and have the building ready for close at the pushed back Occupancy dates? (They were originally for June but pushed back to September and October). There's a meet & greet scheduled for tomorrow at their sales office. I'll be there and will provide an update for the thread.

EDIT: Looks like the venue has changed for tomorrow's event. They moved it to:

Harbourfront Community Centre
627 Queens Quay W
Toronto, ON
M5V 3G3

Free parking is still available at the ONNI presentation centre but you'd have to walk to the venue from there or pay for parking at the Harbourfront Centre.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like there's multiple websites reporting occupancy as March 2015 for this one. Called Onni and what they told me is that the March 2015 occupancy is only for newly purchased units. Everyone else will be moved in on their firm occupancy date.

Has anyone done their PDI and Is scheduled to move in soon?

Looks like there's multiple websites reporting occupancy as March 2015 for this one. Called Onni and what they told me is that the March 2015 occupancy is only for newly purchased units. Everyone else will be moved in on their firm occupancy date.

Has anyone done their PDI and Is scheduled to move in soon?

They're (Onni) hiring customer service reps to conduct PDI's, so shouldnt be much longer I assume.

Back