News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Any plans on a mobile version of this site? The old site worked well on mobile phones (not limited to iPhone or BB), and now the site doesn't detect mobile browsers and trying to load the full site on a small screen takes a while. :)

Great work btw. Looks great on a full browser. :)

To bad the city does not give you any money like yongestreetmedia.ca. IMO, UT is more deserving.

Hey. Where's your office? Where's that shot from!

Love the new format. Will take some getting used to though.

Congratulations to you and your team on your website's new looks.

All the best and keep up the good work!

Amit Kalia, Broker, REALTOR®,
sutton group-summit realty inc. brokerage
independently owned and operated
Condo Blog: http://condopundit.com/wordpress/

Hey. Where's your office? Where's that shot from!

Love the new format. Will take some getting used to though.

That's Britain Street near Richmond & Sherbourne. You can see a bit of the new Modern condo in the beginning of the shot.

The masthead graphic / banner is too wide for my browser. Websites should still be designed for 1024 pixels wide screens.

And I agree with others, the masthead graphic is too corporate and the earth is out of place. It doesn't have an urban vibe.

There's also a major usability problem with the home page. I thought you still hadn't migrated the content from the old site. I was clicking on the sections (development, transportation) and thinking the threads weren't there. I didn't realize I had to click Forums at the top. When you have a section and forum sharing the same name, such as transportation, you have bad navigation.

What are the main choices a user will want to take on visiting the home page? If those choices are forums, blogs, and sections, then those choices should be in the same list. As it is, sections are given the most prominence because the various sections are listed, while blogs and forums are buried on sub pages. I find this odd given that the forums are still the meat of the site. I bet some visitors will never realize what is behind the forums link and will leave without finding all of the content.

Back