39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
thats a lot of prime real estate that was gobbled up in a hurry. It will be nice to see a solid wall of towers here just from a continuity point of view, anything is an improvement over the derelict lots that we've had until recently. The negative side to all this is that all this stuff being built within a very short period of time is going to look more or less homogeneous, dominated bycheap looking blue, gray and green glass... it is fun to watch all this take shape so quickly though.

Judging by the map, Empire and South Beach are south of Lakeshore. Are they not north of Lakeshore?

lots of potential here, i can see this in the future being an amazing community in which to live in, even its natural geography is sick!

Can it be verified that the Casa Mendoza Inn will stay? I would like to stay as a reminder of things past.

Judging by the map, Empire and South Beach are south of Lake Shore. Are they not north of Lake Shore?

The Empire and South Beach sites that are south of Lake Shore are different projects from the Empire Beyond-The-Sea-Star-Tower and Amexon South-Beach projects that are currently rising.

Can it be verified that the Casa Mendoza Inn will stay? I would like to stay as a reminder of things past.

It's only a matter of time until it's gone. We just don't know what will rise there yet.

Back