News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

2nd round schedule is out now - I assume Rogers Place is still negotiating start times with the NHL and the national media.

1714962970060.png

^hardly.

Vancouver still has a lot of talent, guys who can win games for you and top tier D. They are not to be taken lightly and it would be to Edmonton's detriment to think anything but a tough series. Silovs looks poised and confident given how little experience he has.

Either way, should be a fun series with a ton of city poking and I am sure a bunch of 'well at least we don't have to live' there crap from our lotusland friends.

TONS of tickets available for game 3 and 4 right now from $335-900+.

It's a bit crazy in my mind how many re-sale tickets there are, but reminds me the state of professional sports. Kinda sad.

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 8.51.39 AM.png

People often post their tickets for sale at a large profit even if they intend on going. Either the tickets sell for a profit or you go to the game.

^hardly.

Vancouver still has a lot of talent, guys who can win games for you and top tier D. They are not to be taken lightly and it would be to Edmonton's detriment to think anything but a tough series. Silovs looks poised and confident given how little experience he has.

Either way, should be a fun series with a ton of city poking and I am sure a bunch of 'well at least we don't have to live' there crap from our lotusland friends.
That’s where we disagree…….the Nucks way over-achieved this year……zero toughness…….lack of depth….= Oil steamrolling domination

That’s where we disagree…….the Nucks way over-achieved this year……zero toughness…….lack of depth….= Oil steamrolling domination

Good team play, incredibly quick puck movement and contributions from many.

That's it!!!! We're out like Kramer in Seinfeld. Now PK Suban has picked the Oil over the Nucks - I was hoping he'd pick the Nucks. He's been so anti-Oil his broadcasting career, this surprises me.I I dislike the way he referred to our elite players as "horses." So glad we never traded Drai for him back in the day....could you imagine?

That's it!!!! We're out like Kramer in Seinfeld. Now PK Suban has picked the Oil over the Nucks - I was hoping he'd pick the Nucks. He's been so anti-Oil his broadcasting career, this surprises me.I I dislike the way he referred to our elite players as "horses." So glad we never traded Drai for him back in the day....could you imagine?
The best trade they never made.

Back