• Total voters

Daveography

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score

Proposed Glenora rezoning for commercial development
April 24, 2019

Edmontonians are invited to a drop-in engagement session to learn more about a proposed rezoning for a commercial building at 10403 134 Street NW.

Date: Wednesday, May 1
Time: 6 - 8 p.m.

The proposed rezoning is from Small Scale Infill Development Zone (RF3) to Site Specific Development Control Provision (DC2) to allow for a 14 metre (approximately 3 storey) commercial building. The proposal would allow for a variety of small scale, neighbourhood-serving uses. These could include small professional offices, grocery stores, cafes or pubs.

The session is an opportunity to learn more about the proposed rezoning and share feedback with the City and the applicant. Feedback will be summarized in a report to City Council if the proposed rezoning proceeds to a future City Council Public Hearing.

For more information:
edmonton.ca/residential_neighbourhoods/neighbourhoods/glenora-planning-applications.aspx

Very nice. I've been very impressed with the quality of the projects Beljan has been putting forward. This will be a great asset to that community. I'm curious if there will be any strong opposition to this proposal

@Daveography Honestly, I don't really think it needs a residential component, considering it's relatively small scale. I think that what's been proposed so far is great and I am looking forward to it being built :).

Back