I like the scale and massing and how it fits the corner, but the architecture itself holds little appeal for me. That said it is representative of a significant period of the city's architectural history and on that basis certainly worthy of preservation. If they do save it I hope they bring back the clock.

Soooooooooooo…

We have a revised plan here. Totally reworked, there's a story up on the front page, and a completely updated database file linked at the top of this page.

I don't mind the spires, since our city has a rather flat-topped skyline in many parts. But the spires are unintegrated into the rest of the design- and the base remains as unimaginative as ever.

I don't hate the look of the tower from Yonge street looking north but that podium can be improved a lot.

Those spires look like they've been created just for Spiderman. What's a mild-mannered caped crusader supposed to hook the batrope around, fair citizens? Something closer to, what say, 18 storeys please.

I like it, looks a bit of another time and I appreciate that a lot. We have enough of the same, this may not be fresh but it is refreshing. I like the crown and spires, as mentioned above something we lack.
I would probably prefer a single spire ans a crown that stepped up to have a point at the south west (closest to corner)

Those spires look like they've been created just for Spiderman. What's a mild-mannered caped crusader supposed to hook the batrope around, fair citizens? Something closer to, what say, 18 storeys please.
For a bat you seem awfully scared of heights. Time to retire?

Back