cool angle ^ a lot of city shots like this have completely changed in look and feel thanks to Shangri-la's big-city presence.... sick.

Today:

gwvz4.jpg

was going for a 2001: A Space Odyssey reference
gqdo7.jpg

KS6B5.jpg

Last edited:
in those pics, seems like a lot of windows toward the top are open. Is that because of heat issues, or are these floors that crews are actively working on inside?

I would love to have sunglasses that would give me those deep blues of the sky.

in those pics, seems like a lot of windows toward the top are open. Is that because of heat issues, or are these floors that crews are actively working on inside?

I would love to have sunglasses that would give me those deep blues of the sky.

I'm quite enjoying SomeMidTower's HDR photos.
Presumably they're at some stage of completing interior work on the units, likely without A/C so having windows open makes sense.

I'm quite enjoying SomeMidTow[N]er's HDR photos.
Presumably they're at some stage of completing interior work on the units, likely without A/C so having windows open makes sense.

Last edited:

They have started the PDIs. They have essentially completed most of the units up to floor 40 I have been told and are working above. I think that may explain why windows are open. Given that I doubt the developer is paying to run A/C in individual suites, I am sure it gets hot, especially West facing with the heat wave.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never noticed the sconce uplight/downlights turned on. No strips per se.

I've never noticed the sconce uplight/downlights turned on. No strips per se.

Thanks. I knew they weren't proper strips but didn't know what else to call them. Haven't noticed any roof lights either (that much I can see from my POV). Soon no doubt...

not a whole lotta shangri-la here, but here's a pano i did today showing this fitting in with it's neighbours at street level,

7634264792_12f8c823e1_b.jpg

Back