Can confirm. Still up.

IMG_8037.jpg

But at least something was passing under it.
IMG_8039.jpg

Cement plant still there.
IMG_8047.jpg

Cherry bridges still red.
IMG_8100.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8042.jpg
    IMG_8042.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8039.jpg
    IMG_8039.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Yeah it's annoying. Yesterday we came across the MG from the east and didn't expect bridge to be up. Had to backtrack to Leslie and then come back across Commissioner. Few signs or notices would have been nice. Big irritation on bicycle.

Looks like these guardrails have been repainted. Most likely the bridge repaint will match them, if anyone's still wondering about the colour.
You may (or may not) be right. The work done on the land approaches to the bridge is CITY work, the work on the bridge itself is Ports Toronto. Do you think they can coordinate colours?

Can we just talk about the grass for a second?

I noticed on my ride that it's all from seeds not rolls of sod. A few months ago it was nothing but dirt there. Was this a special sprayed on seed thing or just sprinkled on like anyone with a backyard could do?

Would be spectacular if they could green up the rest of the fields and fields of mud that cover the remaining Don Lands.

Can we just talk about the grass for a second?

I noticed on my ride that it's all from seeds not rolls of sod. A few months ago it was nothing but dirt there. Was this a special sprayed on seed thing or just sprinkled on like anyone with a backyard could do?

Would be spectacular if they could green up the rest of the fields and fields of mud that cover the remaining Don Lands.
The company that did the median grass is called Downsview Group in North York.

Sod often doesn't do that well because they don't water it. Hydroseeding works just as well.

Reactions: PL1
Yeah the hydroseeding works great. Be fun to spray the whole Don Lands and watch it go from permanent mud to green!

Back