News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Col. Flagg and FN are in a tizzy over ranked balloting, you can smell the fear desperation.

I Hate The War on Mayor Rob Ford (9 hrs)
Here comes the rigging of the 2018 Toronto Mayoral Election. Of course John Tory is all for it.

I can't load page 6920. Anyone else having this problem? :confused:

Edit: Bah, never mind; tried later and got it.

Last edited:
Whoever is involved in pushing through ranked ballots is probably rushing it specifically to work against Ford.

You think there's any way Ford could still win with ranked ballots? Like maybe if there's another garbage strike right before the election.

Weird, and a lot of his angriest followers live nowhere near Toronto--like as far as Alberta. Why are they so upset?

I guess that when you all you have left is fear and insecurity it easy to fall into mindless rage.

Ford would have won in 2010 with ranked ballots, given that he was already at 45+%.
His issue now is that he will be hard-pressed to get to that level again - he'll need to get up there, as his "second-choice" factor won't be much for a long time.

You think there's any way Ford could still win with ranked ballots? Like maybe if there's another garbage strike right before the election.

It is a possibility but not a probability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back