News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, with the contaminated soil on the "island" land, which will take decades to clean up, maybe "Ford Island" could be the temporary name until the cleanup is finished.

Jesus Christ.

I feel ya man. I'm tired of this too.

really??? lisi's extortion judicial pretrial starts in less than a week.

not as exciting as i first thought, but it might still be progress...
The judicial pretrial is similar to a crown resolution meeting, but held before a judge. The same issues are discussed and the case evaluated by an experienced judge. The judicial pretrial judge will not be the trial judge.

The case will be evaluated in the judge's chambers and off the record. Accused persons are not permitted to attend.

The judge will offer an opinion as to how they would rule and the likely sentence, if the case is tried as presented. The Crown at the judicial pretrial will often make their best offer for a sentence if there is a guilty plea. The judge hearing the judicial pretrial can receive the guilty plea that same day and there will be no doubt as to sentence.

Judicial input sometimes assists in more realistic assessments. The judge may also influence the parties to reach a resolution agreement or realize that no resolution is possible before trial.
http://www.canlaw.com/criminal/pretrial.htm#pretrial

Last edited:
oh my... they have their own site...

http://www.robfordbobblehead.ca

I wonder if he has a commercial licence and/or HST papers. I just got to know if the "copyright" is real. I assume all moneys go to Robbie's and Dougie's camping debts.

I'm giddy at the prospect of legal act and fines.

really??? lisi's extortion judicial pretrial starts in less than a week.

not as exciting as i first thought, but it might still be progress...

http://www.canlaw.com/criminal/pretrial.htm#pretrial

Lisi's preliminary inquiry ended in April. The judge has sent the case on to trial, but I don't believe the date has been set.

Maybe someone is waiting to make sure Robbie can't get off again with a note from his Doctor.

Last edited:
Smart is debatable. Four bankruptcies isn't exactly "smart" or prove one a good businessman. He inherited a company from his dad, expanded it impressively to a peak, then has been riding it down in a fiery mess (sound familiar?).

Yup. Trump's always been pretty cagey about just how much money he really has, leading plenty of speculation that this latest round of self-aggrandizement is just another (and, for him, typically crass) attempt at soaking up as much spotlight as possible, and is almost certainly not a serious bid towards the White House. I'd be willing to bet he has no intention of revealing the financial disclosures he'd have to if he were seriously considering a run in the next Presidential election. Of course, I could be wrong...

Obviously, Trump and Ford are cut from the same cloth: Both of them are bullies and pigs, both have grotesquely out-of-control egos, both of them are mouth-foaming reactionaries...though Trump seems to have adopted positions that are more and more extreme in recent years, simply because he knows it will grab more attention from an increasingly crazy Republican-Party base, which really makes his recent antics an exercise in cynicism. The least you can say for Ford is that his pea-brained, small-minded, know-nothing-and-proud-of-it brand of bullshit is sincere.

Lisi's preliminary inquiry ended in April. The judge has sent the case on to trial, but I don't believe the date has been set.

Maybe someone is waiting to make sure Robbie can't get off again with a note from his Doctor.

pretrial.JPG

https://twitter.com/alysanmati/status/603580023812038657

Attachments

• pretrial.JPG
    pretrial.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 835

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 9.04.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 9.04.47 AM.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 637
Last edited:
Status