From your mouth to God's ears.

We shall see. In any case, I am more concerned about the upkeep and maintenance post-build out - especially regarding the fountain and landscaping. Hope the BIA is on top of that because I sure as hell wouldn't trust Parks & Rec to do it.

AoD

Hope the BIA is on top of that because I sure as hell wouldn't trust Parks & Rec to do it.

Agreed - they all seem like a bunch of comedians there

eJaLzOn.jpg

Looks like things are looking up for Leslie in Washington, but I'd be totally happy with Ms. Knope making Toronto's parks her next pet project.

Oh right, she's not real, damn. Too bad Councilman Jamm is (in wards 2, 7, and 34).

Here's an update from The Friends of Berczy Park (dated 10 September): https://berczy.wordpress.com/

Thanks! This little bit is amusing:

The central fountain will be larger than the original with three cast iron tiers and decorative cast iron dog sculptures (and one cat) that spray around and into the fountain. Visitors can sit on the fountain ledge and a narrow pet water trough will encircle the fountain, with fresh drinking water for pets, separated from fountain water.

AoD

I wasn't a fan of this new fountain, as I don't like dogs.

The addition of a cat has completely changed my opinion on this whole park re-do. LOVE IT!

#Equality

Back