News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really going to expand on that.

image.jpg

Let me guess about the above photo... not a Ford family member.

So who you folks voting for tomorrow and why?

I'm voting for myself to make the best choice given the candidates available which means the good old Canadian methods including a shot and a beer back, holding my nose... ;)

Seeing Harper on the cover of the Star with Rob and Doug was the final straw for me parents, who've voted Conservative for a long time. I wonder if others have been swayed by seeing that.
The Hardcore Harperites have been playing that See no Junkie, Hear no Junkie game all week. Good for your folks, tho a lot of lifelong Cons had it with their Fearless Cheater before this weekend. What are Ma and Pa going to do? Just stay home?

It seems to have backfired though.

What are Ma and Pa going to do? Just stay home?

I bet a lot of them just stay home, as they can't be bothered to vote Liberal or NDP.

I am voting NDP, because I have always voted NDP . . . in fact, I have already voted NDP and can now spend my entire day tomorrow helping get out the NDP vote in my riding.

I went to but a single Mulcair rally (my first since Broadbent) but he said something there that reminded me of how fucked up this country is: When we tire of the Liberals, we decide to try the Conservatives for a while; and then when the Cons screw us over, we move back to the Liberals . . . .

And really, isn't it really time we broke that habit?

If they didn't vote for a lizard, the wrong lizard might get in.

Interesting article in the Guardian today - the Old Stock pointing out how un-Old Stock tradition being found in Contempt of Parliament is. Off with Harper's head, I say! At the very least there should be a Mandatory Minimum Sentence for that.

yes... especially the chris part (well that and the wanting to charge a vacation on a staffer's personal credit card) who only worked for him for 6 months. he resigned in june 2013... so the accident and subsequent extortion attempt could very well have happened while the fords were trying to buy the crack video.
Sounds more to me like Rob trying to pull a scam. I'd be willing to bet he made up the whole thing about getting a phone call from the woman in the accident.

Now that you mention it, Dean Del Mastro does kind of have that Ford bone structure.

Surely you mean "Big Boned" structure.

So who you folks voting for tomorrow and why?

I live in Toronto-Danforth, Jack Layton's old riding. It's a safe NDP seat, which is fine by me. But now I'm torn. Normally, I vote NDP. This time around, seeing as how I'm in a safe anti-Harper riding, I'm thinking about voting Green. I think it's important to keep them in the mix. If my riding was competitive, I'd be thinking differently. Still haven't made up my mind.

I live in Bill Blair's riding. I want to vote Liberal but don't want him to win. Voting Green is kind of a waste so by default, likely NDP.

I live in Bill Blair's riding. I want to vote Liberal but don't want him to win. Voting Green is kind of a waste so by default, likely NDP.

Well he's made some big mistakes but he's also accomplished a lot more in his career than the vast majority of politicians.

Tonight should be interesting. Last time around Harper took 15/20 more seats than polls predicted! I'll be at the Blue Jays game again though. Their backs are up against the wall so they need my wife and I to bring good luck. They always win when we go for some reason. I wonder if Robbie will be skipping election night coverage to check out the Jays again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back