News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa -- this is sort of like making the book of condolences before the actual death. It feels more like a farewell than a get well. (I tried our the URL farewellrobford .com but nothing came up. )

Nice that they figured out nothing would make Rob happier than reliving those old selfies.

whoa -- this is sort of like making the book of condolences before the actual death. It feels more like a farewell than a get well. (I tried our the URL farewellrobford .com but nothing came up. )

Nice that they figured out nothing would make Rob happier than reliving those old selfies.
How about getwellwardtwo.com?

This is all about Doug. They use a shitty pic of Rob with yellow teeth and broken capillaries in an extreme close up while Doug's photo is smaller but he is dressed nicely and in spite of the unblinking eyes and wooden smile, looks good in a professionally taken photo. This is just like Cut the Waist, Doug's idea in a stunt where he knows he will come off looking better.

Reading the earnest messages of support, I feel like I'm literally in Crazytown. Are we talking about the same person here?

Also this gem:
Hello
I Am Linda—From Durham Region, Ontario

I, actually put an AD on KIJII—(You know this!)

And…..the Ad Was…for Us Here (we could not vote for you…It Was For A Get Well Card)

The response was insane!!—I bought the Card–Added Everyone’s Notes…..Of Get Well Were Added.
WE ARE DURHAM REGION—WE LOVE YOU!! CANT VOTE FOR YOU—-BUT WE LOVE YOU!!

And Then—I Created 2 CLOCKS—That SAY ‘FORD NATION’
AND—I also sent a FAMILY CARD. Personal—-Wishing The Mother and Family–Just more Love and it had some Personal notes added
AND—I Created A Wonderful Poem In A Frame—-‘The Oak Leaf Poem’
It Was 10 hours to Re-Produce…..Because That was a REAL OAK LEAF–I had to dry and preserve..
The Placement of –That Poem-was designed and sized personally!

AND—The Box for Shipping—cost me $30.00
AND–
AND–
–Although I checked on ‘The Delivery Of The Card’ From Durham Region…
NO ONE SAID THANK YOU.
YOUR FAMILY—-DIDN’T ..SAY THANK-YOU

AND—–I texted ROB Several Times……
NO RESPONSE
AND DOUG—-I Emailed You TOO!

NO RESPONSE—

(I WISH YOUR FAMILY LOVE——-I’d Like to do another Card from
DurhamRegion…..But I Truly Think It Was Overlooked……

In Saying That
‘We Send Blessings—To The Ford Family’

Regards,
Linda

AND ON TOP OF THAT

I BOUGHT THE .COM
FORDNATION.COM For The Family

AND—No one even cared about that either??

LINDA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa, get a grip, Linda. You can't vote for them, they don't care about you.

Just slightly less crazy than this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Friendship_Exhibition

AoD

PS: Did Iola sign the card?

touting.jpg

What can I say... they have posted a few gems, if it wasn't such a sad occasion it would be funny.

Attachments

• touting.jpg
    touting.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 485
That wiggly Comic Sans-esque "BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FORD FAMILY" says it all, really.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BRANDING.

Besides collecting email addresses for the future campaigns, and probably squeezing out the last bit of support for Robbie as a gift for Dougie, can this spectacle be more ingenious ingenuous in lieu of contrary of altruistic actions.

Edit: I forgot, it's (©) not (C). It's nice to know that the FORD FAMILY is still using a filth fifth grader to create there their web pages.

Last edited:
Why am I not surprised that the "Ford Family" (complete with extraneous capitalization, which is equally unsurprising) do not know what "in lieu of" means?

"...all the support that we have received in lieu of Rob’s recent developments..."

Lieu ... sounds like view ... whoever wrote this has been mishearing the expression for years, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back