News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least he doesn't have a less likeable brother Doug Trump who will act as co-President and address the media on his behalf acting like an even bigger asshole.

Actually, *his* secret weapon might be Ivanka as a running mate--and from what I can tell, she'd actualy be a *moderating* influence (or at least the smokescreen thereof)

Re the signs in the window: I just looked at it as a "it's the end and it's time to close up shop" gesture. The ultimate expression of "he ain't coming back, folks"...

Or, a more whimsical thought of mine was that I can picture "FOR LEASE" signs (w/Robbie's phone #) in the window. Which'd be technically illegal and against City Hall regulations; but hey, these are the Fords, f*ck tha rules...

Clearly Melania has plenty to eat at home.
Me:
rofl.gif

but also...
post-4089-Unsee-button-gif-Imgur-abort-xlgo.gif

I'm hoping Doug doesn't decide to include talking about his sex life as part of his campaign(s).
Well, Dougie is married to a Judish person so the elephant in the room, or rather making a helfand out of a fly, is tip or no tip. :D

Re the signs in the window: I just looked at it as a "it's the end and it's time to close up shop" gesture. The ultimate expression of "he ain't coming back, folks"...
The sign removal and closed curtains made me think it was over more than the experimental treatment did.

Media likely already have Ford's obit written, and they'll just plugin the remaining details. I learned this in a writing class--they have dozens of obits written for celebs who are expected to pass at any time. I wonder if they actually wrote Ford's in the midst of his drug scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back