News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually at a loss for words. Why would they allow this?

"Rob Ford's son praises 'the best dad'"

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/03/23/rob-fords-son-praises-the-best-dad

"Dougie’s uncle Doug Ford chuckled at his nephew’s first media scrum and said he was fine with it being quoted in the newspaper."

This is horrible and heartbreaking. Doug "only" has daughters so he's turned his attention to Dougie Jr as his next political tool. Rob's body isn't even cold yet.

“You bought me toys and everything and without you, I would be nothing. You did everything for me. I don’t know what else to say.”

Doesn't sound like an 8-year-old, wouldn't be surprised if he were coached beforehand on what to say. DoFo is such a scumbag.

I bet many -- if not most -- of those Rexdalians that are being discussed are single moms with children. Marriage isn't an antidote to poverty, but it sure helps to have two parents with two incomes.

Other than yourself, who, exactly, is discussing 'Rexdalians'? Do you have some sort of axe to grind? What is your point?

"Dougie’s uncle Doug Ford chuckled at his nephew’s first media scrum and said he was fine with it being quoted in the newspaper."

This is horrible and heartbreaking. Doug "only" has daughters so he's turned his attention to Dougie Jr as his next political tool. Rob's body isn't even cold yet.

“You bought me toys and everything and without you, I would be nothing. You did everything for me. I don’t know what else to say.”

Doesn't sound like an 8-year-old, wouldn't be surprised if he were coached beforehand on what to say. DoFo is such a scumbag.

Keep in mind that Rob coached Stephanie to say "no comment" to reporters when she was still a toddler. These kids don't stand a chance.

ETA: Stephanie also told a reporter F John Tory at a fundraiser before the election.

Last edited:

That's actually a rather creepy thing to say - as if one's worth is dependent on someone else. Eek.

AoD

I bet many -- if not most -- of those Rexdalians that are being discussed are single moms with children. Marriage isn't an antidote to poverty, but it sure helps to have two parents with two incomes.

And you can have two parents with two incomes without being married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back