News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you in the past? I never have but I have a cell phone.

Nope not so far, but then if "The Ford" has your number rest assured they kept it in a safe place to be used when their need arises.
UP NEXT: BIG announcement from Douggie or Randy

Ford is not a councillor, nor campaigning, so I don't see what the City has to do with it.
As for CRTC, I don't know how the do no call list works. Do you register a certain number, or do you register against a company/name? It was probably not set up for individuals, so I am not sure what can be done.

Ford is not a councillor, nor campaigning, so I don't see what the City has to do with it.
As for CRTC, I don't know how the do no call list works. Do you register a certain number, or do you register against a company/name? It was probably not set up for individuals, so I am not sure what can be done.

Is he allowed to keep old lists of constituent phone numbers after he's gone? That seems like a BIG violation of privacy. If these things are the property of the city of Toronto, they should investigate.

Is he allowed to keep old lists of constituent phone numbers after he's gone? That seems like a BIG violation of privacy. If these things are the property of the city of Toronto, they should investigate.

It's all about consent - and if he is not politically involved as a candidate - how can that list be transferred for other purposes without express consent?

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back