News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mikey survived his City Council initiation and today had the opportunity to share "his experience" in municipal by-elections wherein Scarborough councilors demanded acknowledgment of their inherent right to delay the calling of the by-election for Ray Cho's vacancy to next month.

I can't wait for the guy who's never paid property or other municipal fees and taxes to make his contributions to the November Revenue Generation Tools debate. Definitely, Economic Development is the committee for Mikey. He's a one man job creation program, using City institutions as sheltered workshops to fast-track his career.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...rs-shrug-at-donald-trump-s-lewd-comments.html

Oh apparently we are in the "everyone sins, you are perfect" phase of denial.

"This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago," the statement on his campaign website read, responding to the insistence that he can do anything to women, including grabbing their private parts. "Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course — not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended."

And that apology thing.

AoD

Last edited:
And then here is Joe.... So this a prime example of incredibly bad judgement and stupidity and crap journalism.
Makes you wonder why this POS is still employed. Oh yeah, The Sun.

joe w.jpg

Attachments

• joe w.jpg
    joe w.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 430
And then here is Joe.... So this a prime example of incredibly bad judgement and stupidity and crap journalism.
Makes you wonder why this POS is still employed. Oh yeah, The Sun.

View attachment 88411
Worms doesn't understand or just wilfully denies the realities of being a public figure/official, even after the Ford family's disastrous foray with the Folks.

Joe has been unhinged since Rob died.
Some could argue Worms was unhinged to begin with and only became worse after his deity died; however, I think Strobel should sue Worms for stealing his shtick.

So This Hour Has 22 Minutes has visited Doug, apparently he wasn't too happy. I guess he didn't learn anything from his brother's encounter. I think it's airing next week.
14591873_10153961143448339_9174974464143649269_n.jpg

So the GOP has Rob Forded themselves...backers are falling away and he is refusing to quit, oh, and pu$$y. Ugh.

If that pic's of Doug Ford, he looks more like an Air Farce/22 Minutes comedian playing Doug Ford than Doug Ford himself. Like, he's his own best self-parody...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back