News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the bullshit aside, when did it become unfashionable to protest, even peacefully? I do like the whole "you can't exorcize the rights vets secured for you" shtick.

Worms does know about democracy doesn't he?

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/10/03/jays-can-do-what-raptors-didnt-and-respect-anthems

For years now, Conservatives have been trying to discredit any form of protest.

If your protest is violent or disruptive: "You are not getting your point across the RIGHT way". or "This is not the time and place for this"

If your protest is peaceful and by their 'rules': it is either belittled or ignored.

Last edited:
For years now, Conservatives have been trying to discredit any form of protest.
If your protest is violent or disruptive: "You are not getting your point across the RIGHT way".
If your protest is peaceful and by their 'rules': it is either belittled or ignored.

Actually I would narrow it down a little - I think some conservatives don't share these values. Having said that, there is always the view that protesters are "professionals" that "need a real job" - ignoring at the same time that the right often make the loudest noises about free speech and all that.

And could someone please tell him that the blood wasn't spilt so that people can be paid to play a game, have a hot dog and beer? It's for upholding a system of government that respect the law, respect the right to dissent (like not standing up to an anthem) and freedom from persecution. Honestly, the guy need a lesson in history and civics.

Come to think of it - a game, hot dog and beer - isn't that what Imperial Rome does? Paragon of democracy, that.

AoD

Last edited:
That tweet by Worms is gold! Go Gays Go!

And then this:
Screenshot_3.jpg

Earth to Joe...... That's not how it works..........

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 433
Just like his uncle, Mikey is holding down an item on a traffic light because it "doesn't meet the warrants."

Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 2.52.42 PM.png

Unlike his uncle, he's only holding down this single item and not a dozen or more.

Still, if I were John Campbell, I be pretty pissed off at the new Ward 2 councillor sticking his nose into the business of my ward.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 2.52.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 2.52.42 PM.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 428
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back