News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

OH Ferfucksakes.

This trope, too, huh? Is all you do regurgitate bullshit talking points?

Are you completely incapable of reading it yourself?
Do you believe that hundreds of pages of teaching information were written by one guy?
Do you believe he edited the books?
Do you believe he typeset and laid out all the books himself?
Do you believe he oversaw all the printing?
Do you believe that no-one at the Queen's Printer for Ontario (in non-elected positions) was allowed to see the files? Including those charged with making the films, plates and running a press check?
Do you believe that even though he hid his paedophilia from every one of his family and friends, he'd openly add paedophilic information into a curriculum after knowingly being the *only* person working on it?
Do you believe that every single Liberal who saw it after it was printed was "in on it"?
Do you believe that not a single non-Liberal in the government saw it or red flagged any "conspicuous" information?

Because this is what you're telling me by pulling up this tired conspiracy theory BS.

Do you know how many parents, teachers and health professionals were involved in the creation of this curriculum?

I think I just lost any ounce of respect I had for you as an intelligent human being.

I see your point. So let's break this pedo out of jail and send him to your kid's school for a guest lecture on sex ed. I'm sure it's cool.

I see your point. So let's break this pedo out of jail and send him to your kid's school for a guest lecture on sex ed. I'm sure it's cool.

What does it have to do with those questions? If you can't tell the difference between sex-ed and pedophilia, you are probably in need of the former.

AoD

Last edited:
So I assume by your avoidance of the questions then you believe that anyone who has read and agrees with the curriculum is a "pedo"*.

Tell me one thing, why would a curriculum teach body ownership and safety if it is supposed to cater to a "pedo"*?

*It would be paedo not "pedo" since the word is paedophile.

*It would be paedo not "pedo" since the word is paedophile.

For some strange reason, the foot fetish community still refuses to claim the word "pedophile" as their own... ;)

Last edited:

Again, your logic is completely ridiculous. You're implying that everything he did in regards to his paedophilic nature was done IN THE OPEN and was either overlooked or ignored by people tasked with educating children. You're implying that the thousands of people in the chain of creation, the tens of thousands of teachers in this province, and hundreds of thousands of parents who've had access to the curriculum are oblivious. You believe that everyone but you (and the idiots who push this conspiracy theory) has/have completely overlooked that this isn't an educational tool on the topic of sex ed, but is really just a secret manual for grooming kids for the paedophilia crowd?

Let's weigh this out, huh? On one side of the scale, hundreds of thousands of rational, educated adults. On the other side, you. Guess who wins?

Last edited:
Again, your logic is completely ridiculous. You're implying that everything he did in regards to his paedophilic nature was done IN THE OPEN and was either overlooked or ignored by people tasked with educating children; that the thousands of people in the chain of creation, the tens of thousands of teachers in this province, and hundreds of thousands of parents who've had access to the curriculum, have completely overlooked that this isn't an educational tool on the topic of sex ed, but is really just a secret manual for grooming kids for the paedophilia crowd?

Let's weigh this out, huh? On one side of the scale, hundreds of thousands of rational, educated adults. On the other side, you. Guess who wins?

It's called trolling. I mean, this is someone who told us that he doesn't care about the moral/ethical failings of the an ex-dealer premier but will complain about the integrity of a sterile sex ed curriculum that is about as exciting as giggling at the section on human genitalia while reading a biology textbook :rolleyes:

AoD

It's called trolling. I mean, this is someone who told us that he doesn't care about the moral/ethical failings of the an ex-dealer premier but will complain about the integrity of a sterile sex ed curriculum that is about as exciting as giggling at the section on human genitalia while reading a biology textbook :rolleyes:

It really astounds me the number of people willing to intentionally make themselves look unintelligent in a self-congratulating action that fools them into believing they actually are.

It really astounds me the number of people willing to intentionally make themselves look unintelligent in a self-congratulating action that fools them into believing they actually are.

I think they are more interested in soliciting any response and getting a rise out of that - and not so interested in the validity of that response. It's a waste of time expend large amount of effort to logically argue your point in these cases.

AoD

Last edited:
Nope it shows you how apathetic voters were, mention tax cut, they're on it like flies on cow plop, the buck a beer, and lowering hydro & gas prices. I understand the need for change, but in my eyes Ontario residents just handed Doug Ford their credit cards and not knowing what the hell they purchased. (NO fully costed platform)

No Ford fan. But dismissing voters as simpletons like you have here is exactly what fuels populism.

I hate the anti-intellectualism that's prevalent on the right. But I also despise the left's constant use of facts without any context or concern and their ready to use to dismiss any popular concern.

Analyze those concerns. Was it about buck a beer and hydro bills or was that an indicator that people are concerned with the cost of living? Was it about subway fairness or frustration with poor transit? Don't take those issues at face. Delve deeper. Figure out what's frustrating those voters and address it. Ironically, only the populists are actually listening to the voters.

It's called trolling. I mean, this is someone who told us that he doesn't care about the moral/ethical failings of the an ex-dealer premier

AoD

Alleged 'ex-dealer' Premier-designate
Factual 'current-dealer' and accused 'groper' Prime Minster

Oh the screaming hypocritical irony.

Trolling? No it's called arguing and you both have been doing an absolutely miserable job of it while triumphantly and smugly perked on your crumbling sandcastle soap boxes.

I'm not interested in responding to those aburdlly baited questions. My point concerning the pedophile was that someone in a very high position was involved in the sex ed curriculum so it stands to reason that the curriculum may be tainted with his poised quiver. If you can't comprehend the logic of that simple argument you are more lost that I gave you credit for.

Alleged 'ex-dealer' Premier-designate
Factual 'current-dealer' and accused 'groper' Prime Minster

Oh the screaming hypocritical irony.

Trolling? No it's called arguing and you both have been doing an absolutely miserable job of it while triumphantly and smugly perked on your crumbling sandcastle soap boxes.

When in doubt, give me whataboutism. I will take your reaction to this thrice removed response to your wild claims with a slight amount of amusement, and note that you haven't been participating in other sections much beyond this crumbling sandcastle soapbox. Must be something attractive about it, don't you think?

I'm not interested in responding to those aburdlly baited questions. My point concerning the pedophile was that someone in a very high position was involved in the sex ed curriculum so it stands to reason that the curriculum may be tainted with his poised quiver. If you can't comprehend the logic of that simple argument you are more lost that I gave you credit for.

I am not sure if I deserve your credit.

AoD

Last edited:
Please read the curriculum. Please point out exactly where it condones or has been tainted by paedophillia. I think that's fair since everyone should know this if it's true.

Must be something attractive about it, don't you think?

AoD

Indeed there was an appeal to this sub forum at one point but now that the election results have settled in the direction that I’d hoped for I really sense that further discourse here of any kind would really just be pissing into the proverbial wind.

I’ll leave you all to your circle jerk of juvenile conservative angst and hopefully find time & interest at a later date to return.

Sounds plausible...

Based on what John Filion knows of Doug Ford, here's what he thinks we can expect from our new premier – in 10 tweets.

1. Doug Ford will move very quickly. Doug is an action figure who'll want to demonstrate that there’s a new alpha male running Ontario. No time – and no need - for careful analysis before acting.

2. Doug Ford will be persistently combative. Doug is a brawler who won the fight. The other side can try to swing back – and he'll be delighted if they do, so he has a reason to flatten them again.

3. Doug Ford will be deliberately divisive: he’ll want to keep his supporters cheering and the other side booing. That’s all part of the show.

4. For Doug Ford, politics is a continuous battle. The next campaign will start the first day in office.

5. Doug Ford wants attention. If things get too quiet or are going too smoothly, he’ll create controversy so that the media will be forced to pay attention.

6. Expect Doug Ford's Trump-like attacks on mainstream media. He'll use friendly media, his own media, and rallies “for the people.” The Star, Globe and CBC will be characterized as elite establishment who will do anything to stop him from helping people.

7. Doug Ford will totally control the PC party, demanding total loyalty. Any PCs who don't follow him anywhere he wants to go will be sidelined.

8. Doug Ford will expect a partisan bureaucracy, likely causing a big turnover in its ranks. If bureaucrats attempt to provide independent advice that contradicts what he wants, they will be replaced.

9. Expect outrageous statements by Doug Ford. Also ethical lapses by him and other Conservative MPPs who will be so partisan in their approach that they'll see helping political and personal friends as part of the normal role of government.

10. Expect from Doug Ford a Trump-like propensity for untruths, the distortion of reality and extreme exaggeration – especially when describing his accomplishments and public support for his actions.

https://twitter.com/JohnFilion23

In other words, our version of Donald Trump....

Indeed there was an appeal to this sub forum at one point but now that the election results have settled in the direction that I’d hoped for I really sense that further discourse here of any kind would really just be pissing into the proverbial wind.

I’ll leave you all to your circle jerk of juvenile conservative angst and hopefully find time & interest at a later date to return.

I am sure you will, do take the time to read up on the sex ed curriculum though, I am sure you may find more elegant phrases than "circle jerk".

MoD

Back