News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I'm not interested in responding to those aburdlly baited questions. My point concerning the pedophile was that someone in a very high position was involved in the sex ed curriculum so it stands to reason that the curriculum may be tainted with his poised quiver. If you can't comprehend the logic of that simple argument you are more lost that I gave you credit for.

Please read the curriculum. Please point out exactly where it condones or has been tainted by paedophillia. I think that's fair since everyone should know this if it's true.

Indeed there was an appeal to this sub forum at one point but now that the election results have settled in the direction that I’d hoped for I really sense that further discourse here of any kind would really just be pissing into the proverbial wind.
I’ll leave you all to your circle jerk of juvenile conservative angst and hopefully find time & interest at a later date to return.

I guess LMVDR has no proof to the paedophilia link then. Sad.....not.

I see you've left. But if you come back, this is waiting for you:

Trolling? No it's called arguing and you both have been doing an absolutely miserable job of it while triumphantly and smugly perked on your crumbling sandcastle soap boxes.

If you wanna get into the minutiae of arguing, let's have at it, shall we? Cuz I'm 'bout to get real pedantic on your ass.

Alleged 'ex-dealer' Premier-designate
Factual 'current-dealer' and accused 'groper' Prime Minster

First: "current dealer" = False Analogy fallacy. Legalized government sanctioned and controlled sales of drugs aren't equivalent to illegal drug dealing any more than BestBuy is to a guy selling stolen stereos out of his van.
Also why the difference between "alleged" and "accused"? Accused implies proof. Both are alleged misdeeds.

Oh the screaming hypocritical irony.

Of what? I didn't vote Liberal.

But again, logical fallacy checkmark. Fallacy of Whataboutery. The prime minister is irrelevant to this argument (feds have little to do with education), and you're attempting to put moral character of the people arguing against you into question based on that.

I'm not interested in responding to those aburdlly baited questions.

Baited? Another check on the logical fallacy scorecard; Fallacy of Deliberate Ignorance.

The list was the necessary steps required to believe that Benjamin Levin was able to taint the curriculum from conception all the way to its being taught. Each one a link in an incredibly weak chain that crumbles on any serious inspection. A person who has a serious, legitimate argument as to how Levin had tainted it, should be able to answer no to every one of those questions. That is, with the exception of whether one had read it or not. Your unwillingness to answer even one of them leads me to believe that you know your argument has zero merit.

By the way, I have read it, and I'm quite fine with what's being taught to my school-age daughter.

My point concerning the pedophile was that someone in a very high position was involved in the sex ed curriculum so it stands to reason that the curriculum may be tainted with his poised quiver.

It's an informal logical fallacy of association. Phil Spector was a great music producer. Phil Spector killed a woman. Therefore all the records he ever produced must be about killing women. See how that doesn't work? It doesn't work in your case either.

If you can't comprehend the logic of that simple argument you are more lost that I gave you credit for.

Logic noun
reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.

It's the strict principles you're missing here because you're being astounding reductionist and not even bothering to give validations of why Levin being a paedophile equals a tainted curriculum.

Anyway, bye-eeeee!

I guess LMVDR has no proof to the paedophilia link then.

No, but despite all his claims it further points to his not in fact voting as a fiscal conservative, but as a social conservative. I'm sure that's just how he chooses to address his cognitive dissonance and the social shame that comes with being a SoCon.

The people have voted. This is the government they (well, 41% of them, plus the other 50% of eligible voters who didn't care enough to show up) wanted.

Oh yeah. 40% is a mandate for absolute power. I know, my calculations show the same.

Yup, it's what everyone wanted.

40% of half is....?

A mandate to do whatever you choose!

Incorrect. High debt is a result of profligate spending on wasteful programs, bloated civil service costs and entitlements that are 37% higher than private sector and overall financially irresponsible management for 14 yrs resulting in the highest sub sovereign debt on earth.

A PC government will reverse this fiscal disaster regardless of the party leader.

Not sure out of what you are pulling those alternative facts
Ironically, only the populists are actually listening to the voters.

They are not, but they make a show of pretending that they do.

Indeed there was an appeal to this sub forum at one point but now that the election results have settled in the direction that I’d hoped for I really sense that further discourse here of any kind would really just be pissing into the proverbial wind.

I’ll leave you all to your circle jerk of juvenile conservative angst and hopefully find time & interest at a later date to return.
At least you are not a sore loser, you have that working for you. ;)

Ford has stated he'll quickly repeal the sex ed curriculum, which is worrying. What will it be replaced with? The previous 1998 version?

In the grand scheme of things most parents are fine with it, and it's necessary for today's world.

Or even earlier and preach abstinence and we all know how well that worked. My 9 yr grand daughter is fine and not traumatised by the current curriculum, what helps is that her father will answer all her questions, he is a single father and she feels comfortable if she has questions.

Yes, all governments blame the previous one(s), bit Trump seems determined to undo anything Obama did, just because.
Not just because. There is true animosity between the two. It is speculated that Barack Obama may have inspired Donald Trump to run. Google ‘2011
White House Correspondents Dinner’. The encounter is legendary.

To clarify. Just because Obama did it. He isn’t undoing policies because they are bad policies, he is undoing them because Onama implemented them. It’s a personal vendetta, not an ideological position about what is good for the country. And I am concerned Doug will be the same. Mean and spiteful, never mind what is or isn’t beneficial for Ontario.

Back