Some new renderings by hanabanana art+design

D. View 2 (Lobby Ext) - 6. Third Submission - FINAL HI-RES.jpg
D. View 3 (Pool) - 3. Third Sub - FINAL HI-RES-.jpg
D. View 4 (Pool) - 6. Third Sub - gradient - FINAL HI-RES-.jpg
C. View 5 (20th Ext) - 4. Second Submission - FINAL HI-RES 6000px.jpg
C. View 6 (32nd Ext) - 4. Second Submission - FINAL HI-RES.jpg

In this configuration the bedroom wall has to be frosted glass as to be defined as a bedroom it has to have natural light into it. You see a lot of Dens in condos that could be second bedrooms but can't be called that due to not having a window or natural light into them. Once it is occupied users can do whatever, it's just how it is called when selling and during the permit phases.

I been sleep with window for more than 32 years, I say when I was baby, kid, teen and 20's ... easy to sleep and no problem but after 30's then I get more problem sleep and reduce hours sleep, like I did sleep 2-4 hours per day is not good health and not enough energy for my work then I found another room with no window then I did finally sleep up to 6-8 hours per day and I have enough energy for work, I hate when my age changed but all my friends said "I prefer sleep with window" and I told them "are you afraid of room with no window?" and some of them said "if evil ghost after me?" then I said "blah blah blah but I am respect your opinion but everyone should respect my opinion" anyway I do agreed with you about dens because I have dens but few times my friends sleep in dens, dens seem to me 4th bedrooms because I have 3 bedrooms and dens but I feel like I have 4 bedrooms :cool:

BEAUTIFUL! I hope this project will built

one question ... on 60th floor ... they can see Toronto Downtown Skyline right? but they can see Barrie city? I just wondering

Downtown is roughly 20km from Downtown Vaughan and Barrie is 67km north. would be difficult to see even on a clear day. I know you can see Niagara Falls on a clear day across the lake - roughly 66km- but that is relatively flat compared to the gradual slope up as you head north. Guess we will have to wait and see though.

I for one, would appreciate the skyline photos, just like I appreciate seeing the skyline of Niagara Falls from Toronto.

I for one, would appreciate the skyline photos, just like I appreciate seeing the skyline of Niagara Falls from Toronto.

Barrie has a skyline?

Back