sep 19

DJI_0912.JPG
DJI_0909.JPG

There are so many parking lots all around Square One area. It will probably take 30 years before they are all filled in.

Mississauga skyline by 2050 will look amazing. Too bad I will be in my 60s

This site started excavation a year ago already and they are barely two stories down!! Whats the cause for being so slow? Must be more than covid challenges.

This site started excavation a year ago already and they are barely two stories down!! Whats the cause for being so slow? Must be more than covid challenges.
Looks are deceiving when you are looking at such a relatively large site. It is probably 4+ levels down.

Looks are deceiving when you are looking at such a relatively large site. It is probably 4+ levels down.
And the same site owners are fencing up for exchange towers south across the street. Here’s hoping there is zero delay and as soon as the digging crew is done here that they can move across the street and start working there.

And the same site owners are fencing up for exchange towers south across the street. Here’s hoping there is zero delay and as soon as the digging crew is done here that they can move across the street and start working there.
I doubt that. It looks like the south site is not being prepped for excavation but rather for a parking lot or sales/construction office.

Not the best shot but chain link fencing is visible around the graveled portion of the property.
DJI_0648.JPG

Back