News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

92158FB4-745E-43FE-BF3F-9D766BF79226.jpeg
93CCE8E5-78AE-4476-975E-20C2D66CF6B7.jpeg

Gross. That flood wall is a prime example of value engineering rearing its ugly head again. They must be doing something to cap off the flood wall because leaving it like that not only looks atrocious, but I think it is also quite dangerous. Leaving a sharp, rusty, wavy metal wall exposed like that is just asking for some type of trouble. I can foresee a cyclist or e-scooter rider losing control, bailing off to the side and landing on/into that thing.

Gross. That flood wall is a prime example of value engineering rearing its ugly head again. They must be doing something to cap off the flood wall because leaving it like that not only looks atrocious, but I think it is also quite dangerous. Leaving a sharp, rusty, wavy metal wall exposed like that is just asking for some type of trouble. I can foresee a cyclist or e-scooter rider losing control, bailing off to the side and landing on/into that thing.
Some pool noodles should do the trick

In all seriousness, id assume they will continue with the wood slats along the entire wall

Back