News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Am I the only one who thinks this tower is looking really sharp? Sure the design is fairly simple but I really like the glass. Better than the RBC Tower's glass, IMO. I think it's the reflectiveness.

Am I the only one who thinks this tower is looking really sharp? Sure the design is fairly simple but I really like the glass. Better than the RBC Tower's glass, IMO. I think it's the reflectiveness.

The glass has always looked way better than the RBC glass to me. Every time I mention it though, most people seem to disagree so maybe we are in the minority on this one.

the glass portion of the building is nice but doesn't excite my attention ... however the podium base with the preserved / reconstructed hertiage facade is gorgeous :)

My problem with the glass on RBC is that you can see all the concrete support pillars and concrete floor slabs. Makes the building feel cheaper for some reason. At least Bay-Adelaide you can't really see anything and makes it feel more solid. Maybe it's just me, but I don't like seeing right through the building and everything going on in it.

2804230493_2e26904a2c_b.jpg

Once again, I may have judged this one too soon as bland. The glass colour contrasts nicely with Scotia.

The above pic by current is so far the most flattering shot I've seen of this tower... Quite nice... But then again, I wonder if it is only the reflection of the BMO tower that is making me suddenly like it more...

It's kind of like sticking a giant mirror in the downtown core. I can certainly live with that.

Once again, I may have judged this one too soon as bland. The glass colour contrasts nicely with Scotia.

The above pic by current is so far the most flattering shot I've seen of this tower... Quite nice... But then again, I wonder if it is only the reflection of the BMO tower that is making me suddenly like it more...

Think about that for a second ... ;)

So it's bland on its own. But not bland when others surround it.

Gotcha.

Back