News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

From Ashbridge's Bay

Hey Guys - first post, so be gentle!

Just a couple of snapshots from Ashbridge's Bay, taken on Aug. 31. BAC has a substantial impact, as a great fill-in beyond the FCP and BNS sheer wall. From this angle, Trump will likely be invisible, so I really hope development continues northwards. IMO, the viewpoint of the skyline from either east or west will give the best perspective in 10 years (as opposed to the traditional waterfront viewpoint), as Aura and 1 BE will really make a difference.

Looks like 2 more tiers of steel to be put up to top the building off. Oct could be the top off time frame.

2813425312_3f05df8c78_b.jpg

Does anyone find that the building blends into the sky background from a long distance?

Was driving on the QEW eastbound towards the downtown core today and other than the massive BA billboard on the building everything below it was nearly blended in with the sky background?

Bay-Adelaide Centre

How many more mechanical floor are they going to add after they finish planed office floors. if they add two or one more floor I think the height Bay and Adelaide center will reach probably close to Scotian plaza.

By Night

How many more mechanical floor are they going to add after they finish planed office floors. if they add two or one more floor I think the height Bay and Adelaide center will reach probably close to Scotian plaza.
BA is only expected to reach the bottom of the V in Scotia Plaza.

Kinda disappointed by the impact this building has on the skyline. From a distance it doesn't look any taller (the top of the concrete core) than the Bay Wellington Tower.

Does anyone find that the building blends into the sky background from a long distance?

Was driving on the QEW eastbound towards the downtown core today and other than the massive BA billboard on the building everything below it was nearly blended in with the sky background?

You mean this??

The tower is to the left.
2812606557_f85771002e_b.jpg

As far as I can tell they are going as high as the core currently goes.

:mad: I wish!

This building would kick some serious teeth if it were to be that tall.

It would make the skyline so much more volumptuous!

Back