Hi Guys,

I had my PDI today and I had to say i was very impressed by the workmanship! There were hardly any defficiencies.. I had done many PDIs in the past and this was by far the best!! I took some pics, but left my cable at the office. i will try to upload some pictures tomorrow..

Good job Cresford. Defitnately impressed. Despite what other say about Cresford, I am very happy with my purchase so far.. This is coming from a pissed off ex-MODE Lofts Purchaser...

Last edited:
That's a very promising review. Looking forward to the photos. Are the elevators now working?

That's a very promising review. Looking forward to the photos. Are the elevators now working?

No elevators until the 14th, not sure if there will be one working or all at that point. My PDI is on the 11th and I will be taking pics as well.

As promised, here are some pics from my PDI

Picture020.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, that's nice! Compared to that unit someone posted photos of at Murano (beige and black) this looks clean and simple! I could live here.:) (I'd change colour of tile backsplash to a kelly green or magenta pink.)

The only negatives, perhaps, are the location of the sink--too far from the stove/fridge (dishwasher and sink locations need to be switched)--and the fact phase 2 is gonna kill your view.

Last edited:
Hey, that's nice! Compared to that unit someone posted photos of at Murano (beige and black) this looks clean and simple! I could live here.:)

The only negatives, perhaps, are the location of the sink--too far from the stove/fridge (dishwasher and sink locations need to be switched)--and the fact phase 2 is gonna kill your view.

Nah, not too concerned about the view, i will probably sell it by the time the new condo goes up next door.. THe only i wished was i bought one floor higher.. THose models at the sales office weren't to scale. If i knew how close i was to the top of the building next door, i would have spend another 4-5k and bought couple of floors higher.

I initially bought this as an investment, but after seeing how functional 624sqft can be, but i am now thinking about down sizing and possibily moving in...

also the lady who did my PDI was lovely, she didn't rush me at all and she actually found few small things for me which i had missed...

Very pleasant experience with Cresford, i am glad i gave them another try...

By the way, these are all standard finishes, i didn't spent a cent on upgrades.. Pretty impressed by their standard stuff.

Those cabinets look great. I picked the same ones and I wasn't too sure how it would look. I only wish I went for the darker floors as well. Did you try opening your fridge? Looks real close to the wall.

Back