News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

How is that a misogynist statement? I said both the female and male should take responsibility for their actions. And I'm the one who is backwards? Yeah, let's just go ahead and kill helpless babies, oh wait, they're nothing but a bunch of molecules while in the womb, right? People know the risks of sexual intercourse.
I'm just shocked at how naive this comment is.

I'm just shocked at how naive this comment is.

You're shocked that people should be responsible human beings and not kill their unborn children? What makes it ok to kill a fetus? Because it's an inconvenience and would cause the parents to have to make sacrifices? Don't just tell me you're shocked. Provide an actual answer to my questions.

Well, assuming you live in Scarborough SW, you also have a pratfallish Conservative candidate (first name change, Tamil-Tiger-apologist smear, etc)
Yeah, I didn't bother mentioning that because regardless of who he was (unless he was some sort of star), I wouldn't vote Conservative anyway. However, your point is appropriate because regardless of his party affiliation, I likely would not have voted for him. His actions in order to run for this election have not passed the smell test.

BTW, I find this this whole Peter Kent vs. Harper vs. Paranchothy brouhaha rather amusing.

Only if the animals are being consumed. I'm not ok with killing for sport or even worse, for some stupid superstitious reason. Ex. killing grizzly bears for their gallbladders.

So again, you'd be alright with abortion if we consumed them, by that logic.

You're shocked that people should be responsible human beings and not kill their unborn children? What makes it ok to kill a fetus? Because it's an inconvenience and would cause the parents to have to make sacrifices? Don't just tell me you're shocked. Provide an actual answer to my questions.

Legal abortion is meant to protect the mother, not the fetus. If abortion were illegal, people wouldn't stop - they'd just go to some shady back-alley place or attempt to do it themselves. Voluntary abortion has pretty much existed throughout humanity.

Legal abortion is meant to protect the mother, not the fetus. If abortion were illegal, people wouldn't stop - they'd just go to some shady back-alley place or attempt to do it themselves.
I think we all know this. I'm just shocked that someone hates women enough to propose banning abortion!

Legal abortion is meant to protect the mother, not the fetus. If abortion were illegal, people wouldn't stop - they'd just go to some shady back-alley place or attempt to do it themselves. Voluntary abortion has pretty much existed throughout humanity.

Protect the mother from what, inconvenience? Losing her freedom? Then let them do it themselves. Why should we aid them?

I think we all know this. I'm just shocked that someone hates women enough to propose banning abortion!

I'm shocked at how brain dead you are. Provide a good argument, rather than just tossing stupid, unfounded assumptions. Yeah, I just abhor women, Nfitz. You sound very hysterical. Give me a good reason why abortion should be legal instead of just crying like a baby. Stop cowering in the corner and ignorantly generalizing. You're not open to any thoughts that counter your own. You need to grow up, you're a very insecure man. It appears that you have obsessive compulsive disorder.

Last edited:

Back