News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I think C looks the best and went with an island option in my current condo. The unit is up for sale and the biggest concern from buyer's is no room for a dining table. I guess people still do the formal dining.

I think C looks the best and went with an island option in my current condo. The unit is up for sale and the biggest concern from buyer's is no room for a dining table. I guess people still do the formal dining.

cityboy, thanks so much and funny enough a few weeks back I decided to scratch the island and buy a nice big dining table for that very reason after talking to a few agents. The money I will save on the island will be put into a custom living room TV/shelving unit.

I prefer A. I like the fact that there is an island and a dining table. If you don't mind me asking, why are you moving out of the X condo? I thought you love that building.

I prefer A. I like the fact that there is an island and a dining table. If you don't mind me asking, why are you moving out of the X condo? I thought you love that building.

I did not want a half asked island and small dining table. Rather a grand table with a bench on the outside so it's inviting or a large workable island. For resale people will see the potential for a large island if preferred over the dining experience. Plus, having one unit at one height makes lighting choices easier and symmetrical within the space.

X is a great building (even with it's growing pains; elevator issues, heat issues, water issues, etc.) but I do not love the area and disliked living in such a large complex. I have very high hopes for Berczy and LOVE the market area. I think it's very under valued.

Ok. I understand your point regarding the large island.

How come you don't like the area of X condos considering it's so close to Yonge and Bloor. I hope I don't experience the same issues you experienced when I move in to X2. I also love the St. Lawrence neighbourhood. Too bad the Berczy is all sold out.

cityboy, thanks so much and funny enough a few weeks back I decided to scratch the island and buy a nice big dining table for that very reason after talking to a few agents. The money I will save on the island will be put into a custom living room TV/shelving unit.

Too bad! The island in option C looked incredible. In fact, a friend in X has a linear kitchen and had a custom island built that runs the length of the kitchen. It looks fantastic...fortunately there is enough room for formal dining as well.

Too bad! The island in option C looked incredible. In fact, a friend in X has a linear kitchen and had a custom island built that runs the length of the kitchen. It looks fantastic...fortunately there is enough room for formal dining as well.

Ya, that was my dream, but my unit cannot afford both. But I think with amazing lighting and a long dining table it can pull off a similar effect :) I will post pictures when it's said and done.

Ok. I understand your point regarding the large island.

How come you don't like the area of X condos considering it's so close to Yonge and Bloor. I hope I don't experience the same issues you experienced when I move in to X2. I also love the St. Lawrence neighbourhood. Too bad the Berczy is all sold out.

Congrats with X2 btw, GG is an amazing builder and you def. made the right choice with X2. Amazing customer service through all the issues. The location is good since everything is close by, but the immediate area (Jarvis/Charles) is not my cup of tea. However I am sure X2 will improve the area big time with the retail on ground level. Last time I checked a grocery store was planned which would be amazing.

Back