News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The City has just sent out a press release announcing that "The City of Toronto will host an event on Tuesday to proclaim November 12, 2013 to November 12, 2014 the Year of Truth and Reconciliation in Toronto"

OK it goes on to explain that it is "to acknowledge Aboriginal peoples affected by the Residential School System. " Will Rob be there?

But then the ongoing 40% support for Rob has convinced me that I just don't understand people.

Nixon still had an approval rating of 25% after Watergate.
Serial killers have women lined up to marry them on death row.

Do you really want to understand people? I don't

I can’t get past how entirely inarticulate the whole family is. They are incapable of speaking without resorting to tired, folksy clichés and prosaic platitudes. They sound like a bunch of illiterate hosers. The part of the interview that galled me the most was when Kathy did an “Oh geez no mom! Don’t you!” then slapped her like it was big joke. I find them all repugnant.

Speaking of Kathy. Why did she find it necessary to point out that ‘neither’ of her brothers need to go to rehab?

"If Rob goes away on a little vacation, a week or two weeks, comes back, loses 50 to 60 pounds, stays straight, he can win in 2014."

What is their fixation with trying to change the channel to his weight? Remember also the meat scale "Cut the Waist" era. Is it because the media manages to take unflattering pictures? Why is their only concern still whether he can win 2014?!! Any decent family would day, you don't need to win anything to be loved by us. Think about the pressure of this message from Doug!

Well, Doug and his family seem to be crazily obsessed with fitness and bodybuilding. It doesn't just involve Krista. Better that than drugs, I suppose, but I do still find it a bit bizarre.

Karla Ford's Instagram feed will give you a good idea of what I'm talking about:

http://instagram.com/fitmamalife

Last edited:
Have we discussed the Sun article yet - the guy who got badly beaten in jail cuz he was Rob Fords ex brother-in-law?

Sounds like another bazaaro situation...

I can’t get past how entirely inarticulate the whole family is. They are incapable of speaking without resorting to tired, folksy clichés and prosaic platitudes. They sound like a bunch of illiterate hosers. The part of the interview that galled me the most was when Kathy did an “Oh geez no mom! Don’t you!” then slapped her like it was big joke. I find them all repugnant.

Speaking of Kathy. Why did she find it necessary to point out that ‘neither’ of her brothers need to go to rehab?
Kathy also needs some media training. She kept um-humming and saying things while LeDrew and/or Diane were speaking. By the end, LeDrew seemed to pretty much be directing his questions to Diane and just tolerating Kathy.

Well, Doug and his family seem to be crazily obsessed with fitness and bodybuilding. It doesn't just involve Krista. Better that than drugs, I suppose, but I do still find it a bit bizarre.

Karla Ford's Instagram feed will give you a good idea of what I'm talking about:

[urlhttp://instagram.com/fitmamalife/url]

Growing up with all that weight around, I can see why she might be obsessed.

But there are other drugs associated with bodybuilding ...

Very good catch. The implication is that Rob isn't the only Ford brother with substance abuse issues.

I can’t get past how entirely inarticulate the whole family is. They are incapable of speaking without
resorting to tired, folksy clichés and prosaic platitudes.

What the Fords are doing now is the same thing they've always done: bluster, threaten, cajole, play to the base. Yesterday's horrific CP24 interview is just one head of the hydra.

It's always worked for them... until now. The longer the Fords remain in denial, the harder their landing will be. They are powerless to control this story, and once they finally realise that, we should expect to see a whole new category of behaviour. By the time Clan Ford is done, O.J. Simpson may end up looking like a rank amateur.

Look on the bright side! She has three brothers, so what she just said means that Kathy actually believes that one of her brothers doesn't need to go to rehab.

Sigh.

Last edited:
She has three brothers, so what she just said means that Kathy actually believes that one of her brothers doesn't need to go to rehab.

Thinking this was a slip about Randy, maybe... there was that sudden unexplained hospitalization a few weeks ago that seemed to throw Rob off.

From Blogto, at this link.

20131109-Ford-Apology.jpg

Missing a "God bless the people of Toronto" footnote.

Attachments

• 20131109-Ford-Apology.jpg
    20131109-Ford-Apology.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 568
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back