News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good catch. The implication is that Rob isn't the only Ford brother with substance abuse issues.

The exact quote is "And he doesn't need rehab. None of my brothers.. both of them don't need it. At all."

She may have been inadvertently referring to Randy, but who knows?

I'm just thinking that even if he somehow managed to disassociate himself from the whole Rob story (impossible, I know, but), there's still lots of ammo for an opponent: his constant, baseless smears and attacks on other public figures, his attempts at skeezy closed-door deals... it could be a very long list.

And his lack of actually doing anything for his constituents. He's not like Rob, he doesn't call them back or personally solve their problems. Where Rob Ford had some serious strengths as a Ward Councillor, Doug doesn't. His Ward position is simply a means to provincial government, and his actions show that.

http://instagram.com/kfitlife

judging from mrs. doug and spawn's own instagram accounts, this part of the family is the *incredibly controlled and disciplined* version of the Fords, likely disgusted by Robbie's lack of willpower. totally informing doug's lacklustre "c'mon, just don't drink. clean up. eat an egg white omelette." response.

How old is that girl? That is really kinda creepy.

Screen Shot 2013-11-08 at 11.41.57 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-08 at 11.41.57 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-08 at 11.41.57 AM.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 5,728
And his lack of actually doing anything for his constituents. He's not like Rob, he doesn't call them back or personally solve their problems. Where Rob Ford had some serious strengths as a Ward Councillor, Doug doesn't. His Ward position is simply a means to provincial government, and his actions show that.

For starters, meeting Rob Ford in person (at least before all this mess) left me with a different impression of Rob Ford the man than I had received from seeing him in the media.

Doug on the other hand has none of that X-factor that Rob somehow has; what Doug has is a control fetish, terrifying levels of self-belief and a total disdain for human life other than his own.

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 1m

Our long, weekly nightmare is over. RT @StrashinCBC: 1010 cuts ties with Fords, The City will no longer air.

AoD

From Blogto, at this link.

Missing a "God bless the people of Toronto" footnote.

One of the comments from fucking ford nation:

"The head office of the Toronto star should be nuked. This moron publication serves ZERO purpose other than destroying peoples lives for the sake of destroying other peoples lives. As for Fords rant, WHO FREAKIN' Cares !! Everybody goes on rants every now and then. I do, my neighbour does, a few relatives, even YOU do ! I don't live in Toronto and I am not a conservative but Ford is a pretty good mayor FOR MANY REASONS !!!!! Most politicians these are corrupt P O S ! Ford has already saved the city over a billion dollars ! I think a lot of people(idiots) should mind their OWN business !Just leave the guy alone and LET HIM DO HIS JOB !!! Stupid losers !!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back