News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob is on 640 right now, babbling on and on about everything. I think he really does believe the Canadian media is jealous that he spoke to Lauer.

Yes more victimization blathering from Rob about Blair, Tory and Canadian media. Beyond shameful. He's really sounding mentally ill.

JProskowGlobal 5:15pm via Web
Mayor Ford justifies his US TV appearances based on Canada's trade relationship with the US.

And working with the next chief of police?

ddale8 5:12pm via Web
Ford on working with the chief of police: "The next chief of police, I'm sure, will come clean and show people how much money he spends."

Last edited:
The meltdown continues. This campaign is imploding today--

ddale8 5:32pm via Web
Doug Ford is now accusing Blair of violating "the Toronto Act": "not once, not twice, but three times, minimum.”

Doug being interviewed by Arlene Bynon--

ddale8 5:33pm via Web
Bynon: Blair says he was offended by "cocksucker," and a lot of people were. Doug: "Arlene, he's heard that word 10 million times."

From Daniel Dale:

"Doug Ford on Rob Ford's scandal: "Matter of fact, good or bad, it has put Toronto on the map."

I have mixed feelings about a boycott of companies that use Deco labels. Deco is a local company and employ people in the area. If companies cease business with Deco the city might lose these jobs. Sure it's only a handful, but it still affects people.

The problem here is not really with Deco, but with Rob and Doug being in public office. I'd rather focus on that (unless you have evidence to show that Deco is being used in an illegal way).

I have mixed feelings about a boycott of companies that use Deco labels. Deco is a local company and employ people in the area. If companies cease business with Deco the city might lose these jobs. Sure it's only a handful, but it still affects people.

The problem here is not really with Deco, but with Rob and Doug being in public office. I'd rather focus on that (unless you have evidence to show that Deco is being used in an illegal way).

I feel the same way but I really think these companies need to be aware of what they are supporting. I have no problem with writing to the addresses provided and saying I won't be using their products because of their affiliation with the Fords. It's too bad for the Deco employees if they start losing clients because of their bosses' poor behaviour but that's life.

I posted the emails so you could contact them and express your concern about using deco labels. No so much about boycotting them.

This jewel just in from Jackson Proskow:

Jackson Proskow ‏@JProskowGlobal 52 mins
Mayor Ford justifies his US TV appearances based on Canada's trade relationship with the US (on @AM640)

I'm afraid to listen to the audio in case my BP goes through the roof. This is not going to end well.

Yes more victimization blathering from Rob about Blair, Tory and Canadian media. Beyond shameful. He's really sounding mentally ill.

JProskowGlobal 5:15pm via Web
Mayor Ford justifies his US TV appearances based on Canada's trade relationship with the US.

And working with the next chief of police?

ddale8 5:12pm via Web
Ford on working with the chief of police: "The next chief of police, I'm sure, will come clean and show people how much money he spends."

These two seem to be cratering, not like a meteor, but more like a comet or a planet...

Is there any way the media can prod RoFo into an interview with the police? Like demand he man up and talk to the cops or something? He was so testosterone filled today that it might work.

I have no problem with writing to the addresses provided and saying I won't be using their products because of their affiliation with the Fords.

No offence but those emails are going to go straight to the trash folder. It's silly to think a company like Maple Leaf Foods would think about breaking contracts and changing suppliers because of temporary municipal politics nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back