8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this just dawned on DoFo.
Images /audio of Lisi with Dougie etc....

Doudie Ford looked really rattled at news scrum today. He had baggy, blackish eyes and saggy cheeks today.... to stressed for makeup today...i guess.

Spotlight must be dimming on the Ford brothers future illumination.

I wasn't sure if today's commotion was confidence on the part of the Fords or a freak out. Apparently it's the latter. They're freaking out about what police have found on Sandro's phone.

Had the same feeling. Dougie Ford wasn't looking prepared or made up for media in morning yesterday.
Probably lost sleep thinking about Lisi's phone files and his possible appearance within them.

Could also have something to do with the guys advising him. Kouvalis and co have probably pushed him to be tougher.

It's funny how the "nice" candidates have the "pitbulls" running their campaigns; Kouvalis for Tory, Kinsella for Chow. The Fords know they are in way over their heads, and the pressure is starting to get to them.

I'd say Ford will be arrested the day after TPS turns over the file to the OPP. Laval mayor Gilles Vaillancourt was arrested by the QPP, not the local police.

While Ford's charges will be more the common criminal's rather than under provincial anti-corruption laws, the optics are still better and Ford will have no chance to claim TPS bias on appeal.

I'd say Ford will be arrested the day after TPS turns over the file to the OPP. Laval mayor Gilles Vaillancourt was arrested by the QPP, not the local police.

While Ford's charges will be more the common criminal's rather than under provincial anti-corruption laws, the optics are still better and Ford will have no chance to claim TPS bias on appeal.

Interesting thought. Do you know if this is normal procedure in delicate cases like this one? Instead of simply transferring the file over midway though the investigation which one could argue is somewhat lest conflicted?

I've always believed that the OPP or RCMP have been in on this from the beginning. The optics were obvious, and we know that the TPS would have made sure their asses were covered. There is so much we don't know yet, but Lisi is due in court today, so the pressure will continue, and then we have court for more ITO information next week. Ford will go off the rails this weekend, guaranteed.

It's funny how the "nice" candidates have the "pitbulls" running their campaigns; Kouvalis for Tory, Kinsella for Chow. The Fords know they are in way over their heads, and the pressure is starting to get to them.

Winners get to the top this way. Good cop / bad cop kind of thing. Only way to win.

I've heard the Det. Giroux and team were at City Hall yesterday. Apparently they made themselves quite visible. Not sure if this means anything at all but wonder if related to the Ford's recent outbursts.

I've heard the Det. Giroux and team were at City Hall yesterday. Apparently they made themselves quite visible. Not sure if this means anything at all but wonder if related to the Ford's recent outbursts.

How about this: The Chief started leaking information now that the files have been transferred to the OPP or RCMP?

Given the "taxpayers' money" angle the Fords are offering, one shudders to think of what "taxpayer-efficient" policing would be under their watch...

He mentioned Lisi was his source during an interview related to the extortion charge.
Not saying it compromises anything but it was not the cocksucker rant I was referring to.
There were also comments made by Giroux on the Bassos cooperating which came out of the blue.
I think they are intentionally leaking stuff.
I hope all of it is bullet proof. It would be a shame Ford gets off on technicalities.

They still use videotape?

Maybe they archive stuff to DV cassettes... Magnetic media is still widely used for backup and archival purposes.

Could not ever see them using tape in the daily workflow though. That is way outmoded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back