News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest from court.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 6m
Star's Kevin Donovan, who is in court, says 50 pages of new police document on Ford/Lisi could be released as early as March 19. Story soon.

I like that date. That's the one I picked in the arrest pool:)

Bedbugs can lie dormant for long periods of time, which is one of the reasons they're so hard to get rid of. As long as there are air holes in his vial of bedbugs, they should be fine for months. Apparently there are ways to trap them as they climb up the legs of your bed (thankfully the little bastards can't fly).

Not to say that he actually has a vial of bedbugs; this might just be an empty threat.

What's the difference between Sandro Lisi and a bedbug? One is a squinty-eyed repulsive creature who no one would want near their bedroom and the other is a bedbug.

I've said it before, but if the ONLY disreputable thing Ford ever did was call Sandro Lisi a friend, that would be enough to make him a scumbag in my book.

Kind of strange wording eh....."He fulfilled another election promise, by recognizing Emergency Medical Service as an essential service"..What does that mean exactly? EMS, I believe is not legislated as essential, local 416 has not pushed for EMS to be essential even though EMS workers are pushing for it to be thought of in the same vane as TFS and get the benefir of "interest artbitration" rathe than standard contract negotiation...

City of Toronto Paramedics will have interest arbitration commencing with the next round of collective bargaining.

This is not directed towards you personally, Greg, because "EMS workers" is now in common usage. But, in Toronto, when anyone calls 9-1-1 for a medical emergency, Paramedics are sent.

I can imagine the uproar if media referred to Police Officers or Firefighters as "police workers" or "fire workers". :D

"EMS workers" could mean our hard-working civilian support workers such as clerks and mechanics etc.

It's not just false, it's "Doug Ford said it" false.

Yep, that's a whole new dimension of lying. Right up there with Doug's claim that Rob is the most honest politician out there - you know that involves some extensive redefinition of 'honest', 'politician' and 'out there'.

Both The Fords and bedbugs feast on the blood of innocent humans....
The zombie angle has not yet been explored in this story, and certainly those brothers could both use some braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201..._documents_could_be_released_by_march_19.html

Portions of 50 pages from a new search warrant document could be released to the public as early as March 19, a court has been told.
The Toronto Star and other media outlets are seeking access to documents related to the Project Brazen 2 police investigation of Mayor Rob Ford. The information at issue in this request is the detailed request police made to a judge to gain access to Rogers cellphone records. The Star does not know whose cellphone records police are seeking but a source has said detectives have an interest in cellphones belonging to both Ford and his occasional driver Alexander “Sandro” Lisi.

Media lawyers and Lisi’s lawyer will see the fifty pages on March 17 and two days later, if there are no objections by Lisi’s lawyer, some of those pages will be released. If further arguments are required, and if the prosecutor on the case has objections, all parties will return to court for arguments on March 28.

The remainder of the 550-page document has been released previously. The new pages relate to information police discovered from their ongoing investigation of drug and extortion issues related to attempts to retrieve the now infamous crack cocaine video.

The Star is arguing that unsealing the documents is in the public interest and that citizens should be able to see what information police use when using the courts to apply for search warrants.

In his application, Toronto Star lawyer Ryder Gilliland stresses that sealing the search warrant requests “constitutes an ongoing violation of the public’s right to know” and open-court principles enshrined in Canada’s Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

I wonder if Doug will scuttle back to LeDrew now for CP24 interviews?

"Hey, let me tell you somethin'---that Stephen Ledrew is as biased as they come, and I've had literally thousands of people call me from the U.S. media saying they've never seen anything like this guy, and they've covered Presidential elections. Can you believe that this guy---who calls himself a journalist, had the gall to call Rob Ford---the greatest Mayor this city's ever had, who's saved taxpayers a trillion dollars---and those aren't my numbers, by the way---had the gall to call Rob Ford "controversial"? Well, all I can say is I'll look forward to seeing him on the campaign trail with John Tory, and we'll let the voters decide on October 27th."

reporterdonpeat 10:34am via Web
"The Premier didn't want to invite the mayor" Cllr Doug Ford to @CP24 on today's Cisco announcement

What DoFus is ignorant of when he said "Cisco came here because..." is that Cisco has had a major presence in Toronto since the early 90's - due largely because Toronto based companies were early adapters to the Internet and data networking - also due largely to the fact that IBM had its GLOBAL HQ here for DECADES....

Cisco's latest announcement has ABSOLUTELY ZERO to do with lower taxes touted by Slob and Thug.

Vertigo!, let me tell you. He's been suffering from 'committing insurance fraud'. Story says, he got a payout for "post-traumatic insomnia" as a result of being rear-ended. Manages to get in another accident and now it's vertigo? Come *on*.

As an insurance professional involved in claims of all kinds, I can virtually guarantee his claims are 100% BS. Wouldn't be surprised if the "clinic" he attended has been or will be investigated by the Insurance Bureau of Canada. Was hoping to find Lisi in my database, but no such luck.

Norm Wilner pointed out something really obvious on twitter, I can't believe I didn't connect the dots sooner. Lisi replaced Scott as the family supplier.

Norm Wilner ‏@wilnervision 1 hr
Funny how Rob Ford's intense friendship with Sandro Lisi almost immediately follows the arrest of Scott McIntyre in January 2012.

I hope this doesn't slip through the cracks. It makes too much sense.

Scotty Mac supplies the Ford family's "needs"
Scotty shows up scared, needing some dough. (Also why RoF forgave the incident so quickly)
Scotty goes to prison :( :( no more supply!!!
Oops! Payman Abduabdushabado intros the Rat to RoF.
Rat + RoF = BFFs
Oops! the Rat intros some bad dudes to RoF, egging on his getting-fucked-up habit.
Oops! Stole your phone.
Oops! Videoed you, now pay us some dollars, yo.

And on and on till here we are.

I think I was wrong to think RoF had any upper level crime connections.
He's just a failed frat boy, stupid enough get his drugs from street level idiots.
Don't rich people have concierges???

What DoFus is ignorant of when he said "Cisco came here because..." is that Cisco has had a major presence in Toronto since the early 90's - due largely because Toronto based companies were early adapters to the Internet and data networking - also due largely to the fact that IBM had its GLOBAL HQ here for DECADES....

Cisco's latest announcement has ABSOLUTELY ZERO to do with lower taxes touted by Slob and Thug.

... who were probably under the impression it had something to do with Crisco.

As an insurance professional involved in claims of all kinds, I can virtually guarantee his claims are 100% BS. Wouldn't be surprised if the "clinic" he attended has been or will be investigated by the Insurance Bureau of Canada. Was hoping to find Lisi in my database, but no such luck.

You can test someone for vertigo by dangling them out a window, right? Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back