News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
reporterdonpeat 10:43am via Web
"Enough is enough from the media" Cllr Doug Ford
And then this. DoFo, you mean the local media is 50% responsible because they dug up the truth?

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 10m
"Rob is responsible for 50%, our local media is responsible for the other 50%" Cllr Doug Ford on Rob Ford's infamy

Stephanie Smythe let Doug Ford have it a little bit there. He actually looked a little rattled. I guess he shouldn't have been so hard on the "biased" Stephen LeDrew. I loved when she asked him to name one person from the U.S. media who actually said that the Toronto media was "the most biased in the world", and all he could manage was a "I'm not going to throw anyone under the bus."

I thought he was actually going to stand up and smack her at some point. If they hadn't been on TV, I'm not so sure he wouldn't have.

Latest from court.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 6m
Star's Kevin Donovan, who is in court, says 50 pages of new police document on Ford/Lisi could be released as early as March 19. Story soon.

Right after St. Paddy's day....

As someone who has lived with bedbugs, I can tell you this: those little bastards are tough, and require immediate, comprehensive, overwhelming treatment. Not mention expensive. Lisi's scumbag status has just been elevated in my books.

Stephanie Smythe let Doug Ford have it a little bit there. He actually looked a little rattled. I guess he shouldn't have been so hard on the "biased" Stephen LeDrew. I loved when she asked him to name one person from the U.S. media who actually said that the Toronto media was "the most biased in the world", and all he could manage was a "I'm not going to throw anyone under the bus."
I thought he was actually going to stand up and smack her at some point. If they hadn't been on TV, I'm not so sure he wouldn't have.

Wow! She did well. So much better than LeDrew. I think our media is about to get really tough for the Fords.

Wow! She did well. So much better than LeDrew. I think our media is about to get really tough for the Fords.
And so they should. Long overdue. They need to keep hammering those tough and legitimate questions about oh so many issues.

As someone who has lived with bedbugs, I can tell you this: those little bastards are tough, and require immediate, comprehensive, overwhelming treatment. Not mention expensive. Lisi's scumbag status has just been elevated in my books.

As someone who has lived in the Ford Brothers' Toronto, I can tell you this: those little bastards are tough, and require immediate, comprehensive, overwhelming treatment. Not mention expensive.

Don't sully Taverner....Edenbridge Dr is within of 22 Division....

I stand corrected; you are quite right that Edenbridge Drive is just south of Eglinton and therefore not in 23 Division.

Surely Taverner doesn't need me to sully him, though; as a Ford family friend, he can do that all by himself.

It's not just false, it's "Doug Ford said it" false.

As someone who has lived in the Ford Brothers' Toronto, I can tell you this: those little bastards are tough, and require immediate, comprehensive, overwhelming treatment. Not mention expensive.

I don't think I could possibly have survived this time in history without this board and everyone on it. Thank you for keeping me laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back