8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone in Toronto Housing thinks Rob is fantastic:

Ford is touring a "private" building right now: @zoemck: Unit on left invites Ford in gladly. Unit on right calls him a "f--king idiot" and throws fridge magnet back at him. He ignored her.

That was a one off. Apparently on his radio show last night, he tried to tell people the Sun mistakenly put his "notes" up as an article regarding the Kimmel show, you know the "notes" that gushed about how great Ford was on Kimmel and how the rest of the media was jealous...then he found out how badly it went and the Sun pulled it.

It seems a woman called in to the show was was reading Daniel Dale's tweets (he was live-tweeting last night's show) and WormTongue made a joke about Dale and the mayor's backyard. What a dweeb.

Joe Warmington @joe_warmington
Sloppy police investigation on Ford. Many conflicts.Only solution is for TPS to stand down completely and have OPP run it from top to bottom

Chief Blair should assure public he will no longer partake in Ford probe.His investigators Schertzer + Giroux should be replaced by OPP dets

TPSB should retain outside counsel to investigate how investigation on Chief Magistrate was commenced and if Police Act followed or violated

TPSB should ask Andy Pringle, a friend of a mayoral candidate, to step aside while it probes fishing trip to pvt. lodge with police chief.

City council should be calling for an audit on costs and necessity of now clear conflict of interest of TPS in investigating its own mayor

How the hell would Warmington know the investigation was "sloppy"? Seriously I hope the Sun fires him after the full extent of Ford's criminality is revealed.

Dennis Morrris Esq ‏@hotmailawyer · 2h
@StrashinCBC Are those possible charges? If you do hear of anything specific beyond that, please let me know Jamie.

Jamie Strashin ‏@StrashinCBC · 2h
@hotmailawyer you have my word.

Reply to @StrashinCBC @hotmailawyer

Jamie Strashin ‏@StrashinCBC · 3h
Mayor Ford on OPP takeover of Brazen 2.."the damage has been done". Will he be charged? "For what, an empty vodka bottle, peeing in a park?"

Jamie Strashin ‏@StrashinCBC · 6h
Doug Ford claims Premier didn't want Mayor at Cisco announcement this morning. If that's true, she wasn't alone.

De-lurking after many months to put in my date - March 11. I feel like I know all of you as I spend so much time in this thread. Metroman, you give me hope for my city. My sister lurks here too, and as soon as she sees this username, she'll know I took the plunge. Hi everyone!

> "Bob Rae got the better portion of the blame in Ontario for the effects of a worldwide recession. Revenue-generating things like photo radar and making the 407 a toll highway were demonized by the right (the same group who feel user fees > are fair, takes issue with fees that affects *car* users). The NDP raising the minimum wage and instituting the (now gutted) rent control act probably did more to keep Ontario's recessionary losses to a minimum than anything the Feds did."

I didn't mind the "Rae Days". They used to put you on a Rae Day, then immediately tell you to come in on overtime at time-and-a-half. :)

Had to maintain the car count.

How the hell would Warmington know the investigation was "sloppy"? Seriously I hope the Sun fires him after the full extent of Ford's criminality is revealed.

Wormington has a pathological hatred of the police. I assume one of them gave him a stern talking-to once upon a time, and he's still butt-hurt about it. I'm not the biggest cop booster in the world---there are good ones and bad ones. But you know, I take things on a case-by-case basis. Wormington is absolutely incapable of considering any other thought than that the police are in on a giant conspiracy to---I don't know, take over the world?

Basically, the guy's nuts.

De-lurking after many months to put in my date - March 11. I feel like I know all of you as I spend so much time in this thread. Metroman, you give me hope for my city. My sister lurks here too, and as soon as she sees this username, she'll know I took the plunge. Hi everyone!

Welcome! I see the pool has attracted lots of lurkers. Fantastic!

robyndoolittle ‏@robyndoolittle Mar 4

New intel from Ford aide: apparently the mayor keeps getting asked to sign copies of my book Crazy Town

I'm betting he refuses to sign!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back