News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Doug claimed we knew all along Rob was the one being extorted did he let the cat out of the bag that he knew the crack video was legit from the start? He still claims Ron kept him in the dark.

Doug knows more than he lets on. The classic was Doug all over gunning for Blair and Rob admitting he smoked crack. At the same time! That was a great day for me.

What a crazy night. What a difference between a guy like Warmington and guys like Dale and Goldsbie. Those two were amazing tonight. Now what the hell is that burning smell?

On the one hand, I think Goldsbie has gotta find something better to do with his life than be at the beckon call of this man but on the other, I can't deny the possibility they did some real good by being there tonight.

I cannot put into words the visceral disgust I feel for Warmington. He in a textbook enabler who has crossed multiple ethical boundaries with his Ford coverage and I know we can't cuss so I will just say I would love for him to look at the video posted just above, and the news that Ford took a cab when his Escalade is right there, and then try to re-assert, with a straight face, that Ford was sober.

Warmington is an enabler, a liar, a shill and a poor excuse for a journalism, even at The Sun's standards; a real walking, talking example of what happens when ideology blinds you to reality. Ford is a walking train-wreck in need of legitimate medical help, not another person going, "He's fine! He's great!" You're helping kill him, you hypocrite, Joe.

That's, you know, just my opinion.

On the one hand, I think Goldsbie has gotta find something better to do with his life than be at the beckon call of this man but on the other, I can't deny the possibility they did some real good by being there tonight.

I cannot put into words the visceral disgust I feel for Warmington. He in a textbook enabler who has crossed multiple ethical boundaries with his Ford coverage and I know we can't cuss so I will just say I would love for him to look at the video posted just above, and the news that Ford took a cab when his Escalade is right there, and then try to re-assert, with a straight face, that Ford was sober.

Warmington is an enabler, a liar, a shill and a poor excuse for a journalism, even at The Sun's standards; a real walking, talking example of what happens when ideology blinds you to reality. Ford is a walking train-wreck in need of legitimate medical help, not another person going, "He's fine! He's great!" You're helping kill him, you hypocrite, Joe.

I don't think Goldsbie is at Ford's beckon call, like it or not this is a huge story. I can imagine what it will be like tomorrow. They are obviously very dedicated to their jobs and I admire that. They likely also kept him from driving tonight, not that they went to city hall to do that but it was a very nice side effect.

Joe has got to go. What do we do? A letter writing campaign to the Sun? There is no way he can continue to call himself a journalist.

Out of all the videos of an inebriated Ford, I find the one from tonight the most disturbing. I don't know why. It bothers me. He needs help. Big time. I know making jokes is a way to cope with certain situations but after watching this I don't feel like making light of his situation anymore. Maybe it's just me but that video was a real eye-opener.

Joe has got to go. What do we do? A letter writing campaign to the Sun? There is no way he can continue to call himself a journalist.

and the thing is, the fact that he took the cab home proves that he was wasted and unfit to drive. His apologists can say "oh, he's not drunk, he's always sweaty, he always swears and acts like that when he's out having fun on his own time" but there's no way Ford doesn't drive himself home unless he's really, really out of it.

I couldn't agree more.

Warmington is a bottom feeder and Rob is pretty good at finding those people or letting them find him.

and the thing is, the fact that he took the cab home proves that he was wasted and unfit to drive. His apologists can say "oh, he's not drunk, he's always sweaty, he always swears and acts like that when he's out having fun on his own time" but there's no way Ford doesn't drive himself home unless he's really, really out of it.

There's no way Ford called that taxi himself. Someone had it ready and waiting for him when he went down to get in his car.

the weird thing is that there's no doubt in my mind that this will turn out very well - just sharing the frustration of not feeling effective

Thanks for your support! And yes you are right, Ford will be gone soon, and Toronto can go back to its blessedly boring social democratic ways. Can not wait.

There's no way Ford called that taxi himself. Someone had it ready and waiting for him when he went down to get in his car.

My money is on Dale and Goldsbie having a key role in that, alerting security to how grave the situation was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back