News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny to see some people on twitter freaking out about this, worried that this is dire. But he used to do this all the time, we just didn't know about it. Now there's people watching him every moves he makes, posting photos and videos. Granted, the leaf thing is super public and you would think he would tone it down during a campaign or, I don't know, LEARN A LESSON, but he's done all this before.

But he's been exonerated and it's business as usual again.

Daniel Dale says he was told he'd left Muzik.

Why the brief stop-off?

Can't possibly imagine what an addict might be doing in a nightclub corner.

Jerry ‏@NorthYorkJays 19m
Puzzling that Mayor Ford was huddled in a corner at Muzik for 15 min. Can't see any possible upside, politically or socially.

1:36 AM - 6 Apr 2014 · Details

That was earlier in this binge, at ACC.

The most recent spotting is: https://twitter.com/murrcraig/status/452695914994356225/photo/1

She claims Ford was sober, but considering she was working at the club tonight, will take that with a large lost shaker of salt.

Whoops, sorry.
I am looking through my history for the other account. I saw at least two people talking about him at Musik but they whip by so fast sometimes on Twitter that it's hard to re-locate them. Another person said he has left the club and joked about after-hours clubs but I can't find that one now either.

Can't possibly imagine what an addict might be doing in a nightclub corner.

Jerry ‏@NorthYorkJays 19m
Puzzling that Mayor Ford was huddled in a corner at Muzik for 15 min. Can't see any possible upside, politically or socially.

1:36 AM - 6 Apr 2014 · Details

You beat me to that one. lol
I'm wondering now if Musik is one of his sources. He would be hangin' for another bowl 15 minutes after the burning rubber smell at city hall.

Muzik provided food and drink for FordFest and donated (legally) to his campaign. It would not be earth shattering to learn they are capable of providing wine, women, song and supplemental self medication, or at least an atmosphere conducive to such pursuits.

Muzik provided food and drink for FordFest and donated (legally) to his campaign.

How is it legal when the owner of the club is a lobbyist and has had two lobbyists registered to help him? He can't provide food....that would be a gift.

And reek of impropriety which is kinda the no-no with the by-law on that. And I have asked myself for weeks why Rob keeps running back there?

How is it legal when the owner of the club is a lobbyist and has had two lobbyists registered to help him? He can't provide food....that would be a gift.

And reek of impropriety which is kinda the no-no with the by-law on that. And I have asked myself for weeks why Rob keeps running back there?

And, as discussed up thread, one of those lobbyists is Chris Korwin-Kuczynski, MFP scandal profiteer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back