8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the Sun:

"He was at the clinic until three nights ago and now has been taken back," said the source, whose account could not be verified with photographic evidence.

The claim was the mayor was away from rehab for three days this week -- possibly in Muskoka.

In his interview with me this week Mayor Ford said "rehab is amazing. It reminds me of football camp." He also said in the meetings "there are two doctors here, a captain of industry and a professional athlete."

But a source said this was said to me when Ford was not in the facility.

Doug Ford said these are accounts from people who are trying to undermine the mayor's recovery and sabotage his desired recovery.

When I spoke with him Tuesday, Mayor Ford said, "They will be moving me around."

His brother Doug said whether it's "one, two or 10 locations" the mayor was been under supervision 24-7" and that the treatment he is receiving is considered "one of the best."

he was out, I still dont' know what to say about Timmy's...still no photos of a smiling Doug handing out t-shirts...

I just listened to a few seconds of the new video, you can hear Ford saying something about divorce and dog house. Looks like Jimmi was right, perhaps Renata has had enough.

Interesting, Warmington heard Ford left his treatment centre and was in a hidden location for three days before returning.

That means one of the other papers must have contacted Doug for a responsible journalism quote for a post-Chicago mini-bender story.

For the record (and you can see how long I've been a member here and read other posts I've written) there is a strain on this thread wherein anyone who does not vehemently tow the party line which can be as rabdily dogmatic as Ford Nation. I personally don't believe Rob Ford was in rehab over the weekend (i'm assuming there was some sort of f-ck up with Chicago). Was he at Tim Horton's? perhaps? We'll probably never know. It's also a minute part of the story. But the insinuation that Tim Horton's is lying on the FOrd's behalf, simply because they've paid people off in the past is really out there In My Opinion, and attacks on others for airing those views really dumbs down the level of discourse.

Rob Ford got 380,000 votes (not from me, not from many people who read this thread), a lot of those 380,000 voters may no longer vote for him and are perhaps embarrassed that they did vote for him. There opinion and right to speak is of interest to this board. Rebuilding a big tent of a city is going to take a lot of work Post RoFo - let's not start off the journey by attacking people who's viewpoints we don't 100% agree with.

Also per the above video - the Sun seems to get videos like this (ie that aren't that incriminating) before a larger shoe drops elsewhere. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the Star or Globe will be doing a big piece on the Ford's this weekend with more juicy details. Perhaps KD is finished his Muzik reporting?

Whenever a new person shows up in any forum and has a significantly opposing view, they are usually there just to troll. Most people who join a forum dip their toes in but trolls jump in head first and stir the pot.

Ever since he went into seek help last week, Doug Ford said, the mayor has been taking it seriously.

"He has at all times been under the supervision of medial professionals and never once been alone one day in treatment," he said.

Nice writing. Into?

Also, was Rob under the supervision of "medial" professionals as he was making phone calls?

More bull.

Last edited:
I wonder if the three day leave was due him getting kicked out for using? It would not be surprising that they told him he needed to leave and detox for 72 hours if he wanted to return.

Also in the new video, he says he is in the doghouse and needs to stay in a hotel. It's not surprising because Rob Ford not tucked away safely in his basement, and forced to roam the city while in a bender, is a dangerous thing indeed.

It's just so that RoFo can be well prepared for the "remedial" professionals that he uses regularly...

When they said "medical professional" they probably meant a dental hygienist that he met at a bar and brought back to the hotel.

I don't think Rob Ford has been near a dental hygenist in quite some time.

f590280d0562962a47835860425e69c0.jpg

Attachments

• f590280d0562962a47835860425e69c0.jpg
    f590280d0562962a47835860425e69c0.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 897
I just listened to a few seconds of the new video, you can hear Ford saying something about divorce and dog house. Looks like Jimmi was right, perhaps Renata has had enough.

In his recent swearfests, Rob has started mentioning Renata. He's only one or two drunken stupors away from airing his real feelings about Doug, Diane, and the rest of the F-Clan. No wonder they've shoved him into rehab (basement or otherwise).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back