News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the whole "they're moving me around" and "whether it's one, two or ten locations..." that RoFo is supposedly in? I thought one of the things with rehab was stability, so they'd keep you in the same place. Why would a rehab place be moving you around so much?

What's with the whole "they're moving me around" and "whether it's one, two or ten locations..." that RoFo is supposedly in? I thought one of the things with rehab was stability, so they'd keep you in the same place. Why would a rehab place be moving you around so much?

My read is he got kicked out of the first rehab, and has been moved to a second rehab.

It sounds like he may actually be getting some kind of semi-legit treatment, but he's not in the sort of actual rehab facility we expect (i.e. a real, intensive one). Or it could all be a total lie. That explains the phone calls but it doesn't account for how much "fun" he seemed to be having. So....yeah.

Anyway, Mayor Crime Lord probably won't be topped today.
note.JPG

Attachments

• note.JPG
    note.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 807
Yeah, good luck to him making it in a leisurely "rehab" in a month, given his above average determination demonstrated by the weight challenge. He is quite the "special" one.

AoD

My question as well.

From the Sun:
When I spoke with him Tuesday, Mayor Ford said, "They will be moving me around."

His brother Doug said whether it's "one, two or 10 locations" the mayor was been under supervision 24-7" and that the treatment he is receiving is considered "one of the best."

So, Doug has now changed his position that Rofo is "an inpatient at a rehab centre nowhere near Toronto". The new story is that wherever Rofo travels, he is under some kind of supervision and likely to pop up in an indeterminate number of locations. I strongly suspect that Doug, in a last ditch effort to salvage his own reputation, will come out swinging at the media as the sole cause of Rofo's failure to stay put in one rehab centre. Will it work?

Transcript of the latest bar rant, to avoid giving the Sun any more hits:

In a video said to have been shot in a Weston Rd. bar on April 27, Mayor Rob Ford is heard yelling profanities:

FORD: "No one better f---with me. I'm going to kick you in the f---ing head ... I'll knock you out, pa-pow! (making punching gestures), you b------, you

b------... bro, bro."

PATRON: This round of tequila ...

FORD: Jack, Jack Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack (Daniels?), Jack, sweetheart. Jack.

WOMAN: And it's last call.

FORD: I'm nodding here. I'm in f---ing divorce and going to the f---ing doghouse and going in a hotel. (Inaudible) I don't know what to say.

My question as well.

Well -- there are some legitimate reasons for this sometimes. I wouldn't read too much into that, honestly -- there's definitely a bit of the ol'Ford hyperbole, but also it can be a matter of finding the right fit for the client. When I was in caritas, there were 4 houses in the city, a farm in Orangeville and a quieter house in the country. Everyone would enter the program in the city, but after a day or so (sometimes less), flight risk, peer group, personality -- any number of reasons -- would lead to the resident being moved to a more appropriate location, regardless of what the phases of the program actually entailed. The hop is to find the appropriate place to enable long-term stability.

That being said, I would interpret Rofo's comments as: "They put me somewhere where it was easy for me to get away, and now they're going to ship me somewhere really isolated".

As if any more proof was needed, this rehab lying shows the Fords and Worms have absolutely no moral compass.

I just don't get how they have no perspective on how crazy it all is.

I think we are starting to see the implosion of a whole family here. And it will take others with them. (But they are willing participants, like Worms.)

I dare say it is unprecedented in Canadian politics.

Please God.....or any of those other entities I don't believe in...let it be the Muskoka treatment centre discussed on these pages a day or 2 ago....

As if any more proof was needed, this rehab lying shows the Fords and Worms have absolutely no moral compass.

I just don't get how they have no perspective on how crazy it all is.

I think we are starting to see the implosion of a whole family here. And it will take others with them. (But they are willing participants, like Worms.)

I dare say it is unprecedented in Canadian politics.

I'm not sure that it would be a stretch to say that what is happening is unprecedented in world politics. It's a pretty unique situation in many ways.

Well -- there are some legitimate reasons for this sometimes. I wouldn't read too much into that, honestly -- there's definitely a bit of the ol'Ford hyperbole, but also it can be a matter of finding the right fit for the client. When I was in caritas, there were 4 houses in the city, a farm in Orangeville and a quieter house in the country. Everyone would enter the program in the city, but after a day or so (sometimes less), flight risk, peer group, personality -- any number of reasons -- would lead to the resident being moved to a more appropriate location, regardless of what the phases of the program actually entailed. The hop is to find the appropriate place to enable long-term stability.

That being said, I would interpret Rofo's comments as: "They put me somewhere where it was easy for me to get away, and now they're going to ship me somewhere really isolated".

That makes sense! Thank you so much for your input here. I have zero experience with rehabs (although plenty of experience with addicts unfortunately,) it's helpful to have someone here who can answer these questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back