News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
@goldsbie If only there were a photo of Ford being driven by his wife, improperly wearing a seatbelt, holding a Toronto Star, and giving a thumbs up.
BnPZyPQIIAAdkeN.jpg

https://twitter.com/goldsbie/status/464954644268335105

Rob Ford's doctor told us...." I need a name. It could have been frickin' Dr. Dre for all we know.

"Y'all feel the beat? No? Imma gonna pump up the beat. Feeel it? Yo. more beat! Say it! Bt the way, you feelin' the headphones? They mine. Wanna piece?

There are worse 'Doctors' to have than Dre, one supposes.

There's a suggestion that the mole is Marvin The Weasel, Canada's most prolific police informant and Jimmy Hoffa's former driver, who Rob had lunch with that day.

If so, spectacular, and it explains why there is such detail. Marvin's been doing this stuff for DECADES.

That made me feel warm and soft :)

Doug Ford's Achilles heel is that he thinks he's a great strategist. But that rehab story should've come later, and he's already pissed of Warmington by giving the exclusive to the CBC and not letting Warmington know. Doug is on his own now, I really hope he gets confronted with his limitations. I want him to break. For everybody's sake.

Us working stiffs can get a pretty decent OHIP rehab if we apply ourselves, sure we don't get spa treatments or a cushy view of some mercury polluted lake but we get something even better, a life.

While I may have missed the boat on the rehab, the life part has failed to escape me. But I'm soft anyway.....Ford makes me look like I've never had psychological or addiction issues. In fact, he makes me feel like I'm bitching about first-world problems when I think of the rougher parts of my past.

We're all idiots for not being in the label business, if being in the label business means you can take a private jet to California with an entourage, and another private jet to your rehab in Chicago, if being in the label business means you can buy the kids sportscars as soon as they get their license, if it means you can finance all that and political campaigns and still have lots left over for drugs booze and hookers. Somehow I thought the margins would be tighter on printing labels for third-tier brand shampoos.

hehe....yeah, so did I. Clearly we're economically illiterate as well.

Doug Ford's Achilles heel is that he thinks he's a great strategist. But that rehab story should've come later, and he's already pissed of Warmington by giving the exclusive to the CBC and not letting Warmington know. Doug is on his own now, I really hope he gets confronted with his limitations. I want him to break. For everybody's sake.

Break? Like his brother, Robert? Geeze, you think we could handle two of them being complete psychosis-infected cavemen?

Doug tonight with no apology, of course.

ddale8 11:20pm via Web
Doug Ford on tonight's Star story: "It’s not good what they said happened but I don’t want to go back to the past."

The past! It was barely two months ago. Does that mean Rob is slightly less of a despicable person after just over a week of rehab/hospitalization?

Sorry, but it was REALLY offensive.
It would not be ok if you posted something similar, disparaging the glbt community or people of other races. Why would it be ok to post something that is offensive to half the population? You didn't preface it either, with your commentary above, saying: This is what RF thinks, or words to that effect.
You didn't preface it either, with your commentary above, saying: This is what RF thinks, or words to that effect.

My fault, I was SO INCENSED by what he said and I fired off something I thought others would understand the CONTEXT. George Carlin used to do a bit about the CONTEXT of which obviously I failed at. Here's George, with CONTEXT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pksx_IAHDE

Posters were being chastised here only a day or so ago for coming up with wild and seemingly preposterous conspiracy theories. In this story the truth is more bizarre than many of the conspiracy ideas put forward on this thread.

Not by me. Most of us know that the truth is stranger than fiction with these people. It just gets more disgusting with each passing day.

I am waiting for them to report that Ford serves up bbq'd stray cats at his yearly party. Nothing it would seem is too libelous when writing about the Fords. At this point we could just make stuff up and it will be confirmed at some point in the future.

We're all idiots for not being in the label business, if being in the label business means you can take a private jet to California with an entourage, and another private jet to your rehab in Chicago, if being in the label business means you can buy the kids sportscars as soon as they get their license, if it means you can finance all that and political campaigns and still have lots left over for drugs booze and hookers. Somehow I thought the margins would be tighter on printing labels for third-tier brand shampoos.
Label business=money laundering for the mob.
That is why they have money.

My fault, I was SO INCENSED by what he said and I fired off something I thought others would understand the CONTEXT. George Carlin used to do a bit about the CONTEXT of which obviously I failed at. Here's George, with CONTEXT.

ROFOMOFO, you really need to accept that the rest of us found it offensive.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that the words "my fault" and "I failed" are sincere. Hope my guess is correct. ROFOMOFO has been pretty good about the whole addiction and rehab story over the last little while.

Hey ROFOMOFO, we all know Ford is a class "a" d-bag. Every woman has met someone like him in her lifetime.

But, I have to agree with newearthling that whatever was on your mind at the time was not immediately clear to the women here. I'm a huge Carlin fan & saw him perform just before he died. Carlin was a master of making people think even with crass language and subject matter. Had he done the same jokes without context, he'd be no better than Andrew Dice Clay; just rude and offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back