News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Label business=money laundering for the mob.
That is why they have money.

While this is quite plausible, why would any serious organised crime group associate with these morons? They're a huge liability.
When I used to be an "independent pharmaceutical consultant" once upon a time and would deal with various organised crime groups through friends and acquaintances I learned that these people take business really, really seriously. The Fords don't fit in with what I saw...at all.
I mean, I'd much more believe they were laundering money for brash and loud morons like the Dixon Bloods or even a bunch of wannabes like Lisi than for a serious criminal organisation.

Last edited:
@goldsbie If only there were a photo of Ford being driven by his wife, improperly wearing a seatbelt, holding a Toronto Star, and giving a thumbs up.
BnPZyPQIIAAdkeN.jpg

https://twitter.com/goldsbie/status/464954644268335105

And Stephanie in the back, it seems, maybe driving along Weston?

While this is quite plausible, why would any serious organised crime group associate with these morons? They're a huge liability.
When I used to deal drugs once upon a time and would deal with various organised crime groups through friends and acquaintances I learned that these people take business really, really seriously. The Fords don't fit in with what I saw...at all.
I mean, I'd much more believe they were laundering money for brash and loud morons like the Dixon Bloods or even a bunch of wannabes like Lisi than for a serious criminal organisation.
I agree with you that they all seem too stupid to run with the big boys. But I am with Les Nessman on this one: my feeling is that they are connected in some way.
Maybe their dad set them up back in the day, and they have a 'handler' who is the actual contact person with the 'Nd.
Anyway, I thought DoFo was supposed to be serious about the business.

The past! It was barely two months ago. Does that mean Rob is slightly less of a despicable person after just over a week of rehab/hospitalization?

Hahaha Doug has finally done it! He's come up with the single perfect deflection for every unsavory story published until the end of time. Since, by the very nature of the time-space continuum, EVERYTHING that is reported happened in the past, then it can all be ignored. He's a genius!! Hey maybe my brother wasn't perfect five minutes ago, but as of right this second he hasn't done anything wrong in the future! Subways for everyone!

Hey, Toronto Peeps: It's late, you should get some sleep. But if you can't sleep, Tabatha Southey seems to be on a roll (yet again) ...

Tabatha Southey ‏@TabathaSouthey 50m
@monicarooney My goodness, yes, he did. I fear Warmington may be having an “I gave that man the best years of my life†evening.

We're all idiots for not being in the label business

My one glimmer of admiration for this bunch is the brilliance of starting a LABEL business. It's the kind of primitive insight that makes certain entrepreneurs succeed - "Can't they see?! It's obvious! Idiots! Everyone needs LABELS! So that's what we're gonna make. Get to work, shitbird!" - and by all accounts, successful it is.

It's a foundation myth that becomes family lore which creates an ideology whose mantra is "Can't you see? It's Obvious!" After 'obvious', one merely appends "waste", "Success", "Gravy", etc. Despite the incisive nature of the original insight, the fruit thereby borne is inevitably toxic. And the privileged slug becomes a destructive moth. And here we are.

Entrepreneurs are exemplary. 2nd gen. generally, not so much.

Michael Cooke ‏@TorStarEditor
#robford #ford front page of the Saturday Toronto Star. pic.twitter.com/yKxin39bbV

"Racist Sexist Drunk"
111racist sexist drunk.jpg

Attachments

• 111racist sexist drunk.jpg
    111racist sexist drunk.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,037
I agree with you that they all seem too stupid to run with the big boys. But I am with Les Nessman on this one: my feeling is that they are connected in some way.
Maybe their dad set them up back in the day, and they have a 'handler' who is the actual contact person with the 'Nd.
Anyway, I thought DoFo was supposed to be serious about the business.

Is he serious about anything? Or, rather, does he actually take himself seriously? I mean, I don't take him seriously and I'm just a pleb.

Even if it was set up back in the day through Ford Sr, I'd like to think that they would cut ties with these fools...or, even, dispose of them. What do I know though, I never dealt with the Italians. Maybe they do things differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back