8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me guess...

Rob is at the cottage drinking, possibly with someone he meet in rehab. They need to do a booze or drug run. Rob is either too wasted to go, or smart enough to know he's going to attract attention. So he drunkenly okays this girl to take his car to run into town. Girl goes and gets busted for DUI on the way in.

I was just about to post that life in here is so boring these days. I wonder how much information the cops will release. Think Rob knows some dirty cops in Muskoka?

newstalk1010 5:26pm via Twitter for iPhone
EXCLUSIVE: woman charged with drunk driving in Rob Fords Cadillac Escalade- is rehab mate.

796000d1367645229-santa-cruz-bronson-smiley-rofl.gif

Lee Anne MCROBB, 36 years of age from Muskoka Lakes Township has been charged with:

Impaired Driving

Drive Over 80mgs.

In all fairness to the woman she might have just gotten a contact buzz from all the booze Rub has sweated out in that drivers seat.

At least THAT would be my defense:D

Wasn't Rob spotted with a blonde woman on Friday and it was assumed it was his wife? Also twitter has reports that the license plates were removed from the Escalade but the woman was not charged with theft.

Is it possible to copy and post whatever might be the salient part of a page, for those of us who are not on The Face Book?

The only link I could see was that she follows Ford. So really not much salient other than she is a fan. Perhaps she's known him for years, or perhaps they're new BFFs

Edward Keenan ‏@thekeenanwire 30s
Newstalk reporter says MooseFM asked McRobb how she came to be driving his vehicle, she replied "That's for me to know."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back