8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
My father has been in AA for 30 yrs.+.
I have been to many meetings for medallion celebrations etc.... no one(unless new to program) is ever drunk.

But anyways, RoFo isn't going to succeed at changing his drunk driving, drug consuming, misogynist, sexist, racist, 'best friend McKnuckle sandwiching. ways.
Everyday there still is some RoFo/Dofo event.
He managed to find someone just like him, not serious about rehab and still partying. Wonder why she bothered to go? Court ordered maybe?

0QVaQy3.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• 0QVaQy3.jpg
    0QVaQy3.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 894
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 868
Nothing like an admitted raging alcoholic with a fondness for guns.

Anyone else imagining the steam coming out of Renata's ears right now if the woman he was spotted with on the weekend was McRobb and this mess. If he wasn't "in divorce" before...

Plenty of rehabs encourage visits to AA during inpatient treatment. Part of rehab is learning how to establish a healthy routine & coping strategies for when you leave rehab. Most addicts aren't going to find their local AA meeting spot and show up for regular meetings all on their own after leaving rehab.

But these would be rehab supervised AA meetings, never going on your own.

I have years of experience dealing with different types of rehabs because a close family member of mine is an addict with comorbid psychiatric diagnoses (as is the case with most addicts). Rob is at a terrible rehab IMO based on my experiences. Reputable rehabs would never allow outings during the first 30 days, supervised or not.

I'm sure it's a lovely relaxing place. Anyone would feel 'amazing' at a luxury resort spa.

But addiction is a chronic illness that needs to be treated like any other chronic illness, in an actual medical setting. Spa-like rehabs minimize the seriousness of the disease. I think they reward 'bad' behaviour. They are scam artists. Relapse is great because every business loves repeat customers!

Sorry for the rant but I've seen rehabs like this perpetuate the cycle of addiction. They make my blood boil. I'm sure there are some hard working therapists there. But they are naive and brainwashed by that type of rehab industry.

Last edited:
Anyone else imagining the steam coming out of Renata's ears right now if the woman he was spotted with on the weekend was McRobb and this mess. If he wasn't "in divorce" before...

Apparently McRobb "left her watch in his room". Hmmm....

I predict that Doug will come out saying, see everyone, that's Rob for you, helping out a person (who crashed their car while drunk) in need. He was just trying to help her out, folks. He's that kinda guy.

Meanwhile Rob's bestest lawyer comes out with another smashing statement about how it's all good because "Rob wasn't involved in any way".

Nothing like an admitted raging alcoholic with a fondness for guns.

In the first video, when she was walking out of the building with the guy, I thought I heard her say "I have my FAC" [Firearms Acquisition Certificate]. Did anyone else hear that? If so, yes, she is exactly the kind of person who should have the ability to purchase and own guns. Also, why would she be telling that guy? Did she have a gun in Ford's Escalade that she needed to remove? Did I hear wrong?

Also, fwiw, my vote is for rehab (or "rehab") fuck buddy. In the first video when she first walked in, she was all "oh hi, nice watch, I had a watch...I WAS IN ROB FORD'S ROOM, AND FORGOT MY WATCH. Oh, by the way, DID I MENTION I WAS IN ROB FORD'S ROOM??" She reminded me of some starry-eyed teen who just had a date with her crush, and couldn't wait to tell anyone who would listen.

My father has been in AA for 30 yrs.+.
I have been to many meetings for medallion celebrations etc.... no one(unless new to program) is ever drunk.

But anyways, RoFo isn't going to succeed at changing his drunk driving, drug consuming, misogynist, sexist, racist, 'best friend McKnuckle sandwiching. ways.
Everyday there still is some RoFo/Dofo event.

Yeah, I apologize, I don't mean to malign it in general. The older groups (I.e established) are much better.

I left out the context (was on my phone and I type less) -- being asked to to for my input at a new group a few times. It was a disaster. I called out half the room for being on the nod. It was AA but but there was clearly a lot more going on.

My point was more that groups are often ad hoc (as opposed to the established ones) and if you're a noob it's risky.

IAlso, fwiw, my vote is for rehab (or "rehab") fuck buddy. In the first video when she first walked in, she was all "oh hi, nice watch, I had a watch...I WAS IN ROB FORD'S ROOM, AND FORGOT MY WATCH. Oh, by the way, DID I MENTION I WAS IN ROB FORD'S ROOM??" She reminded me of some starry-eyed teen who just had a date with her crush, and couldn't wait to tell anyone who would listen.

I noticed in the second video, when asked about her relationship to Rob, there was a little smiley smirk on her face.

I noticed in the second video, when asked about her relationship to Rob, there was a little smiley smirk on her face.

Yes! We noticed that, as well. I'm fairly certain that if that second woman who was with her hadn't been there, she probably would have told a lot more than she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back