News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that she was out of rehab 3 or 4 days ago. I believe she smacked up her own car, probably while wasted, and out of rehab she went. So how did she get Rob's car if she wasn't in rehab yesterday? Sounds like she's had it for a few days.
How did she get wasted in rehab? I know it's possible (because I know people who have done it), but it still begs the question.

if "everybody knows everybody" up there, it's quite possible he knew this woman beforehand. What is this about Rob needing an xray for his foot/leg?

Everybody knows everybody close. RoFo's cottage is in the grand scheme of Muskoka, in the middle of nowhere, between Bracebridge and Huntsville and between the big three lakes and Lake of Bays. The Rehab, Bala, & Mactier or on the far side of Lake Muskoka from his place, and there is all kinds of fun to be had without going that far. The x-ray would be extra interesting if it was really 'cause he was in her car when it crashed.
The other bit not adding up is the Moose FM peeps saying it was yesterday, and the OPP official statement saying it was today.

Last edited:
0QVaQy3.jpg

Photoshop whizzes, you know what to do...

Check out the link
http://profileengine.com/groups/pro...s#/groups/profile/421849051/healey-lake-girls

Google Leeanne Mc Robb - Healy lake road

GroupsHealey Lake Girls
Healey Lake GirlsJoin group

Group members: 7
Description: This group is for the very select, highly alchoholic Healey Lake Girls. You know who you are. If you've ever bought a 60 pounder and later that night wondered what happened to it while your driving your boat down the lake so wasted you cant see where your going and the person holding the flashlight is to wasted to keep it up and then your doing a dohnut out of nowhere and then you wake up in Mactier.......the water in our lake is 150 proof, if you grow up swimming in it you automatically know how to have

News feed
Latest updates on May 22nd 2014

Group discussion
No topics have been created.

Last edited:
Everybody knows everybody close.
The other bit not adding up is the Moose FM peeps saying it was yesterday, and the OPP official statement saying it was today.
If it was today, I don't think she'd be at the car place already -- if it was at 2:30 this afternoon, and she was drunk, wouldn't she be dealing with all the arrest stuff, etc? How did she get to the impound lot? Did that other woman drive her? Did she drive herself? So many questions!

Check out the link
http://profileengine.com/groups/pro...s#/groups/profile/421849051/healey-lake-girls

Google Leeanne Mc Robb - Healy lake road

GroupsHealey Lake Girls
Healey Lake GirlsJoin group

Group members: 7
Description: This group is for the very select, highly alchoholic Healey Lake Girls. You know who you are. If you've ever bought a 60 pounder and later that night wondered what happened to it while your driving your boat down the lake so wasted you cant see where your going and the person holding the flashlight is to wasted to keep it up and then your doing a dohnut out of nowhere and then you wake up in Mactier.......the water in our lake is 150 proof, if you grow up swimming in it you automatically know how to have

News feed
Latest updates on May 22nd 2014

Group discussion
No topics have been created.

Nice find!

This woman is about to have her life blown wide open. People are tweeting at her account, which has only 2 tweets and hasn't been used in 2 years. All kinds of stuff will be bantered about on twitter and elsewhere soon enough. Wonder if those shooting range photos will be on Kimmel tonight.

Oh, and Kimmel, Fallon and the other late show guys must be wetting their pants at the material that's just been handed to them.

If it was today, I don't think she'd be at the car place already -- if it was at 2:30 this afternoon, and she was drunk, wouldn't she be dealing with all the arrest stuff, etc? How did she get to the impound lot? Did that other woman drive her? Did she drive herself? So many questions!

Agreed about the videos, and timing with her being drunk and all, so why is the OPP fudging details in the press release?

Why is the rehab telling us when she was discharged? Or even confirming that she was ever a client?

... The other bit not adding up is the Moose FM peeps saying it was yesterday, and the OPP official statement saying it was today.

Check the dates on the OPP statement. It was probably written up yesterday and released today. That's how things worked with the cops when I was getting my start on small-town papers.

This woman is about to have her life blown wide open. People are tweeting at her account, which has only 2 tweets and hasn't been used in 2 years. All kinds of stuff will be bantered about on twitter and elsewhere soon enough. Wonder if those shooting range photos will be on Kimmel tonight.

Oh, and Kimmel, Fallon and the other late show guys must be wetting their pants at the material that's just been handed to them.

It's like watching a real life Stephen king movie

Agreed about the videos, and timing with her being drunk and all, so why is the OPP fudging details in the press release?
Maybe time is different in Muskoka? That Healy Lake Girls link says the last updates are May 22, 2014 ... which is tomorrow! Perhaps bad dates are an epidemic up north :)

Quote Originally Posted by basic View Post
Why is the rehab telling us when she was discharged? Or even confirming that she was ever a client?
Because they're not a real rehab.

Everybody knows everybody close. RoFo's cottage is in the grand scheme of Muskoka, in the middle of nowhere, between Bracebridge and Huntsville and between the big three lakes and Lake of Bays. The Rehab, Bala, & Mactier or on the far side of Lake Muskoka from his place, and there is all kinds of fun to be had without going that far. The x-ray would be extra interesting if it was really 'cause he was in her car when it crashed.

I hadn't considered that--his foot may have been injured from her car crash, and the "kicked a wall" story is a cover. Do the dates match up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back