News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easter Monday, due to electrical maintenance City Hall was closed to all visitors. No RFMG members were inside the building. I was told the building was open to staff and lights would be on emergency power. If the video was time stamped 10pm I would assume the repairs & upgrades were completed. Security, councilors, mayor had access to the building the whole day.

Is it possible that the zoom is not something that security did at the time the video was taken but rather something that was applied by the Star before posting the video in order to highlight the interesting bits?

The timestamp text doesn't change so it was the camera operator who zoomed in.

“Doug, believe it or not, despite what you have seen, was a polished executive, well-dressed, articulate, an excellent salesman,†said Leonard Rudner, a former Deco vice president.

To me, those are the key words here. Not "businessman", but "salesman". (And in that, he's definitely his father's son.)

webmagee.jpg

Do I look like Mr Bookman? Why thank you, I didn't think I was so suave.
This is a selfie from when I lived at the Ford Hotel.

Kinda let yourself go for a while after the CBS gig, Bob?

Last edited:
It's like voxpopulicosmicum has a time machine

"Paranoia is nothing less than the onset, the leading edge of the discovery that everything is connected"
Thomas Pynchon - `Gravity's Rainbow'

Study: Everyone, Everything Linked To Paranoia via The Onion

Confirming there was no escape in sight, no escape whatsoever, Crane told reporters that paralyzing feelings of mistrust can almost certainly also be tied to indisputable proof that the whole thing is bigger and more detailed than anyone could have ever imagined. So much fucking bigger.

"...Snowdy had been conducting a 19-month probe into the affairs of Nazim Gillani and his business partner, former CFL player Mike Mihelic, when he learned of purported illicit behaviour by Guergis and her husband, former Tory MP Rahim Jaffer. Gilliani implied to Snowdy that he had cellphone photos of Guergis and Jaffer "partying" with cocaine and high-priced prostitutes."
bigdaddyg.jpg

Mike Mihelic, charged with conspiracy to commit an indictable offence, producing steroids and possession of marijuana after Toronto and Halton police co-operated in a...raid at a farm compound south of Milton where they seized 120,000 steroid pills and hundreds of bottles filled with an injectable liquid form of the drug commonly used by bodybuilders. Police say they also seized equipment used to manufacture and package the pills. They also took away 700 marijuana plants in various stages of maturity and hydroponic growing equipment. Charges dropped 2004 after the Crown attorney determined there was insufficient evidence to convict. Gillani's bodygaurd and VP, lists himself as in financial services.
2bf1a41.jpg

Attachments

• bigdaddyg.jpg
    bigdaddyg.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 939
  • 2bf1a41.jpg
    2bf1a41.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 960
Last edited:
Is it possible that the zoom is not something that security did at the time the video was taken but rather something that was applied by the Star before posting the video in order to highlight the interesting bits?

Nope. The movement is consistent with a surveillance camera. There wouldn't be the jerkiness if it was editing. They'd make it smoother.

The mystery woman was either delivering drugs or sexual services.
Ford's behaviour should result in him being banned from City Hall. And once again Doug needs to be called by the media for lying to cover for his brother's behaviour because these are not the actions of "the most honest politician in the country".

I love this from the comment section of the article in the Star:

"WAG1
@SPAD XIII
Yes, it' sad when the Mayor's embarrassing behaviour has become so commonplace that it is not major news.
He has lowered the bar so far that we have to use a massive back hoe to dig the hole to make further room for him to lower it some more.
The Trailer Park Boys are looking ultra sophisticated these days."

much as we'd like to see some repercussions from this latest video, we all know how it's going to play out

"that's in the past, rob has accepted that he's made mistakes, rob has taken steps to lose a few pounds, and will come back a changed man"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back