News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about the Smith murder, did Donovan state this clearly, or is this something that you inferred from his comments? He's been very guarded in the video that I've seen when the subject comes up.

In my recollection, it has usually been Doolittle, or Pagliaro who have taken pains to explain the Smith murder as not linked to the Ford affair.

odd Doug would be the go to call though... I wonder how many staffers the couldn't reach, first...

And what was big Mike doing at City Hall on Easter Monday? Perhaps he got the call too? Something went down that day and it is just slowly coming to light.

Thx! Was a journalism conference in Toronto called MagsNet. He also said a cbc exec once warned him after an appearance that Hells Angels was looking to find out where he lived and he got numerous warnings to his home to stop his investigation.

Not at all surprised who may have been behind the threats to Donovan and his family.

odd Doug would be the go to call though... I wonder how many staffers the couldn't reach, first...

There has to be more. Why is The Star not putting this video more prominently on their website? And isn't it Mikey's job to pick up the Escalade? If they got the video for the end of the night, you'd think they would have gotten video from when Rob showed up, and with whom.

And what was big Mike doing at City Hall on Easter Monday? Perhaps he got the call too? Something went down that day and it is just slowly coming to light.

He doesn't appear to be wearing his security uniform, which strikes me as odd. He's wearing a suit jacket, a tie and a shirt with a french cuff shirt. On Easter Monday. Was he called in from a private gathering?

Why is there no story to go with this?

Last edited:
There has to be more. Why is The Star not putting this video more prominently on their website? And isn't it Mikey's job to pick up the Escalade? If they got the video for the end of the night, you'd think they would have gotten video from when Rob showed up, and with whom.

Might not have known A. to look for it.. B. or when, time stamp wise. Easter Monday was electrical shut down day, the building was locked. There was no reason for anyone other than a skeleton security detail and electricians to be in the building. #RFMG was over on the steps of the stage in NPS that day, but way long gone by the time this was shot...
lots of questions.

Last edited:
Okay, then that begs the question of why Doug was driving Rob's car? Could it be for the same reason I mentioned upthread?

He doesn't appear to be wearing his security uniform, which strikes me as odd. He's wearing a suit jacket, a tie and a shirt with a french cuff shirt. On Easter Monday. Was he called in from a private gathering?

Why is there no story to go with this?

Might not have known A. to look for it.. B. or when, time stamp wise. Easter Monday was electrical shut down day, the building was locked. There was no reason for anyone other than a skeleton security detail and electricians to be in the building. #RFMG was over on the steps of the stage in NPS that day, but way long gone by the time this was shot...
lots of questions.

All fantastic questions.

I thought he was good playing Creed on The Office.

That runs a close second to the "why is six flags guy on CP24 talking to Kang and Kodos?" comment about MoFo and KaFo's Stephen LeDrew train wreck.

Okay, maybe "distant second", on reconsidering the merits if the reigning champ.

Are you Mr Bookman?:D

webmagee.jpg

Do I look like Mr Bookman? Why thank you, I didn't think I was so suave.
This is a selfie from when I lived at the Ford Hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back