News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
At around 9:40 p.m. Doug Ford arrived. He had forgotten his security card and requested access to park. Fifteen minutes later, the security report says the mayor, his brother and Mr. Toolaram are seen on security cameras entering the parking garage. Doug sits in the driver’s seat of the mayor’s Cadillac and Mr. Toolaram helps the mayor climb into the passenger side.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...in-empty-city-hall-on-easter-monday-security/

so what happened with doug's car?

since they said unknown woman, it likely isn't kathy or alana (/sasha).
Why does it have to be someone with a connection to past incidents? I mean I'm as shocked as anyone that there are any women that want to be around Rob Ford, but hey, we've seen that there are, and there's no accounting for taste -- even less so if she's getting paid. And someone said she was there for sex or drugs? It can be both.

As for the woman visitor, Mr. Ford said she was a family friend that they have known for forty years. He said she was in the area and wanted to pop in.

“His wife knew she was there, I knew she was there… I guess if it was a man no one would be questioning it, so that’s biased right there.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...in-empty-city-hall-on-easter-monday-security/

so rob has known this woman since he was a toddler(ish), and she just happened to stop by to see the mayor, in the evening, on a holiday. doug is such an idiot.

plus... look doug, we do question when it's men too...

Security video from another incident, on April 5, shows the mayor going up to his office after a Leafs game with two unknown men.

from the same article, which is great.

Last edited:
I watched the S(t)un's version carefully, and I believe that Ford got out of the car to get some irritant out of his shoe. At the 1:41 mark, something does appear to fall -- I think that was his shoe dropping. Later there's a few frames that may show his foot with only a sock on. And when he stumbles and does the little dance at 2:30, it appears that it's because he's trying to jam his foot back into the slip-on shoe and loses his balance. Easy enough to do when you're in a drunken cracked up stupor.

The irritant-in-the-shoe may also explain all the gyrations he does in the car before getting out -- he's really squirming around a lot while Toolie is chatting with DoFo; maybe he's wrestling with his shoe. (Or trying vainly to get his hand anywhere near his foot.)

If something was irritating him inside his shoe, he would have removed it while walking. He was sitting so why would it be a big deal? I walk along the beach on crushed gravel and sand every day and get stuff in my shoes all the time but I don't freak out while in the car, if it's really irritating I'll sit down while walking and then take off my shoe and shake it out.

so rob has known this woman since he was a toddler(ish), and she just happened to stop by to see the mayor, in the evening, on a holiday. doug is such an idiot.

plus... look doug, we do question when it's men too...

from the same article, which is great.

Saw the light on?
But why was she trying to get in at the employee parking entrance, rather than just taping on the window of the front doors. Unless this she knew to go there, or was told to....

Stuff that nightmares are made of...
@___Danno
Globe & Mail tells Ontario to vote for #Hudak. The same paper that endorsed Harper & #RobFord*
https://twitter.com/___Danno/status/475013264061902848

Bm0xR1zCcAE_yRs.jpg

Saw the light on?
But why was she trying to get in at the employee parking entrance, rather than just taping on the window of the front doors. Unless this she knew to go there, or was told to....

great points. yes... why the "discrete" entrance?

great points. yes... why the "discrete" entrance?

Before r937 blows a gasket, that should be "discreet".

No one in the media thinks it's unusual that all sorts of "guests" are being let into City Hall after hours? For what business? Not City business obviously!

more interesting photo of Ford in Huntsville I just found on Twitter
BpeLIgKCcAEKNCh.jpg

I believe that the Lincoln Zephyr is not made for the Canadian market so this car is from the U.S. The car has Ontario plates but the plate's frame says "Florida Gators". Wonder whose car this is?

For UTers who work out...

The councillor said the footage of the mayor having obvious trouble getting into the Cadillac was “because he obviously pulled muscles when he was was bench pressing with his legs 1200 pounds†and had pain was “streaking up the back of his legs.â€

(From the Post article)

Is bench pressing 1200 pounds something that is physically possible to do at all, and if so, a recommended activity for someone who is as clearly out of shape as Ford? Or is that comment just another example of how Doug Ford is truth-challenged?

BpeLIgKCcAEKNCh.jpg

I believe that the Lincoln Zephyr is not made for the Canadian market so this car is from the U.S. The car has Ontario plates but the plate's frame says "Florida Gators". Wonder whose car this is?

The Zephyr was available in Canada for a year or two I think.
A neighbour has one.
They changed the designation to MKZ at some point.

BpeLIgKCcAEKNCh.jpg

Unless it's a 2006 (which it may well be), it would be a MKZ. Gators are the football (and basketball) team of the University of Florida in Gainsville. They are a pretty popular team, enough that you can buy those plate frames here. But yes, I'd like to know whose car it is too...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back