News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the font is proportional, and so the space between letters and words varies depending on the letter combinations. You wouldn't be able to reproduce Word's decisions on that using PSP.

"Sasha" doesn't fit either, btw.

if Cristal fits then so does
...Sasha

The driver called Doug because he knew he couldn't handle Rob by himself, Rob was too wasted for him to get to the car alone. As they approach the car it looks like his driver took a hold of his arm. Best guess is that Doug started yelling at Rob in the car and Rob got out to teach Doug a lesson, stumbled, fell and was helped back in by his driver who was blocking his way and probably trying to talk some sense into his crack addled brain.

Well it still looks to me like he's shifting his weight in the car, when he moves back and forth, and then he got out to try to shake the muscle cramp.

The rest of the video he was walking fine on his own, a little slow (muscle soreness?), but not needing assistance. Hey I'm not sticking up for him, just honestly that's what the car scene looks like to me. Add him being high or drunk to the equation probably making matters worse, but he's not unable to walk or falling down while walking. So could very well be a combo of spasm and drunkenness - the way his foot caved at the end was really weird.

But the font is proportional, and so the space between letters and words varies depending on the letter combinations. You wouldn't be able to reproduce Word's decisions on that using PSP.

"Sasha" doesn't fit either, btw.

Just for giggles, and that you have this open anyway... how do "Kathy" and/or "Ford" fit?

In the city hall parkade footage, it looks as though Ford may have gotten out of the car to throw up. I wonder if the FOI would have any info from the cleaning staff.

I was specifically looking for pee or vomit to be hitting the ground when he got out.

Rob Ford stops for a bite in Huntsville

http://www.muskokaregion.com/news-story/4564180-rob-ford-stops-for-a-bite-in-huntsville/

and what is he doing in this photo?

FordCottage4___Content.jpg

Attachments

• FordCottage4___Content.jpg
    FordCottage4___Content.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 751
Last edited:
In the city hall parkade footage, it looks as though Ford may have gotten out of the car to throw up. I wonder if the FOI would have any info from the cleaning staff.

I watched the S(t)un's version carefully, and I believe that Ford got out of the car to get some irritant out of his shoe. At the 1:41 mark, something does appear to fall -- I think that was his shoe dropping. Later there's a few frames that may show his foot with only a sock on. And when he stumbles and does the little dance at 2:30, it appears that it's because he's trying to jam his foot back into the slip-on shoe and loses his balance. Easy enough to do when you're in a drunken cracked up stupor.

The irritant-in-the-shoe may also explain all the gyrations he does in the car before getting out -- he's really squirming around a lot while Toolie is chatting with DoFo; maybe he's wrestling with his shoe. (Or trying vainly to get his hand anywhere near his foot.)

Well it still looks to me like he's shifting his weight in the car, when he moves back and forth, and then he got out to try to shake the muscle cramp.

The rest of the video he was walking fine on his own, a little slow (muscle soreness?), but not needing assistance. Hey I'm not sticking up for him, just honestly that's what the car scene looks like to me. Add him being high or drunk to the equation probably making matters worse, but he's not unable to walk or falling down while walking. So could very well be a combo of spasm and drunkenness - the way his foot caved at the end was really weird.

I thought maybe he was trying to put his seatbelt on? Or are those just for the 'elites'?:p

Also, how did Doug get to the car so fast - he was with them in the hall. Or how/why did Mike and Rob fall so far behind?

There is no truth... only more lies.

goldsbie 4:11pm via Twitter Web Client
Shown photos/video of LeeAnne McRobb, Victoria Thompson, who met Ford at Crabby Joe's, says "That is definitely the woman I saw with him."

Nope. At the end of the two lines, the "d" of "had" lines up with the middle of the "y" in "saying" in the original. It's slightly off with "Sasha" inserted.
I don't know - the report's pretty formal. It's more likely they used her last name.

doug often says more with his words than he realizes. the bolded (by me) part in the following (i think) says a lot...

Doug Ford said: “I don’t want to dwell on the past. Rob is getting the support that he needs and I’m going to move forward.â€

http://www.truenorthtimes.ca/2014/06/06/rob-ford-allegedly-drunk-woman-office-easter-monday/

to me that says... rob will continue to need support (i.e. won't be well enough for the election) and doug himself will be moving forward, i.e. to a "higher" position, like maybe mayor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back