News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and yes, I have a question. What kind of rehab would have its clients visit bars, grocery shop and wander around the community on a daily basis? I get that an outpatient program would be different but Ford's claiming to be in a 60 day program.
My hunch is Ford did go to rehab but quit (as many addicts do) and rather than come back to Toronto he's staying at a resort to continue the narrative that he's in rehab.

My hunch is Ford did go to rehab but quit (as many addicts do) and rather than come back to Toronto he's staying at a resort to continue the narrative that he's in rehab.

That was actually my thought as well (Windermere House), I just wanted to know how "loose" some of these rehabs are.

Thanks! I've been following this thread for a while and finally decided to take the plunge. BTW I'm an addiction medicine physician and also a cocaine/crack addict in long-term recovery, so I'm *very* familiar with addiction, rehab etc. If anyone has any questions I'll be more than happy to share my perspective.

I've got a question. Well, lots of them, actually, but I'll start with two: Is it common for patients in residential programs to spend as much time away from the facility as Rob appears to be doing? I know nothing but about treatment, but I can see how field trips might be useful in helping patients get used to being sober outside a structured environment. That said, Rob's pattern seems kind of odd. What are you thoughts? Also, I'm bothered by the fact he continues to pose for photos. He's continuing with his old attention-seeking behaviour, which suggests to me he's not very far along his therapy. Again, I'm just guessing at stuff, but what does it look like to you?

What is the protocol for drug testing of City Employees returning from city-funded substance use treatment? I know that some companies and professional colleges require that you submit to regular random testing as a condition of returning to work.

Where is casita when he can be useful?

Ok this was quick and dirty, hopefully will work:

Wind In_1.jpg

Wind Pub2.jpg

Wind Outside.jpg

Attachments

• Wind Outside.jpg
    Wind Outside.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 856
  • Wind In_1.jpg
    Wind In_1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,052
  • Wind Pub.jpg
    Wind Pub.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 908
  • Wind Outside.jpg
    Wind Outside.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,016
  • Wind Pub2.jpg
    Wind Pub2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 792
Last edited:
The large amount of photos that were all posted by different people on the same day?

But remember, this is Ford we're talking about. "I was up there a while ago for a family event and I went to the Windermere House for lunch. I take photos with thousands of people. I can't control who posts what on the internet."

It's either that or "I went to the Windermere House as part of a daily excursion from Greenestone."

Random citizens are meaningless and worthless to Ford. We all know that. The only way this story gets any legs is if someone from Windermere House says that he's been staying there.

What's stopping Ford from just claiming that the photos were taken at an earlier date and were just posted now?

Nothing, he has attempted to sidestep social media before. Doggie has gone as far as accusing people of trying to be "investigative reporters".

I've got a question. Well, lots of them, actually, but I'll start with two: Is it common for patients in residential programs to spend as much time away from the facility as Rob appears to be doing? I know nothing but about treatment, but I can see how field trips might be useful in helping patients get used to being sober outside a structured environment.

There is a wide variety of treatment options with different protocols out there. Greenestone is definetely pretty loosy-goosey. For example, it's the only rehab I'm aware of that lets you have a cell phone. I also know that they let their clients go away overnight without supervision.

Being 45 minutes away regularly on weekdays during the day is fishy.

As for bananas and toilet paper, Rob may have been allowed to assist staff on an outing grocery shopping, that's the only non-nefarious possibility.

I doubt that he'd actually be staying at the resort when the FoFam cottage is so close and he's out buying food and TP and such. More likely he is staying at the cottage but getting bored just sitting around in between conjugal visits with McRobb, and heads off to the Windemere to find entertainment -- hanging out with people half his age who will take selfies with him, as usual.

The thing is that at this point, I don't think many people will believe the lies.

To be clear, I agree completely. I just keep up the frivolous hope that he'll be caught out in a lie on camera and he'll break down. I know it will never happen, but still.

41bdlVpXCKL._SY300_.jpg

Attachments

• 41bdlVpXCKL._SY300_.jpg
    41bdlVpXCKL._SY300_.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 902
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back